Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

Im looking forward to that United high line and Vardy in a foot race with Harry, and an in form Tielemans and Maddison finding those through balls for Vards. I havent been so confident for one of our sides going to them in years. I just home if Hamza plays he doesnt kill Pogba, as he has a habit of dallying on the ball which would be too tempting for Hamza!

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Agreed, Grays probs the best option suited for that, but because of the threat of James on the left going the other way, will most likely be Albrighton on the right.

I'd stick with Albrighton on the right, him and Riccy have a good understanding and is slightly more conservative against the danger of James.  

Barnes or Gray on the left, whoever trains the hardest over the next few weeks tbh.

Their defence can be got at severely. 

Massive game for us. United have been better than their results suggest and despite what the media would have you believe, they have good options going forward.

However, I do believe we will create chances, so if we defend and finish well, we have a decent chance of at least a point.

Still a tough game, but this is the only time in the Premier League era to date that we are sending at team to OT that is arguably stronger than United.

Will be massive if we get a result here.

4 hours ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Hamza and Ndidi for this with Tielemans in cm.

maddison and either pereth, Kevin or Harvey each side of Vardy

will be a good test of where we are

😂😂 Kevin! Kevin!! ❤️ Vardy

3 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Man utd always play awful before we play them and them somehow turn it on.

Sadly agree with this.

3 hours ago, Fightforever said:

One of choudhury or ndidi to man mark pogba to stifle their creativity and we will win this easily.

I honestly do not believe Choudhury would be out of his depth playing against Pogba. It’s quite an exciting prospect.  

I’ve ran out of being able to like posts today so resorted to quoting.

Personally, I’m hoping they collect a few international ‘problems’ during the break. I think they will be fired up for this and will give us a good go. 

I’d love to have been a fly on the wall at Belvoir Drive for Harry vs Vardy. 

I still think we can do them if we believe it. Full concentration if we score please.