Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

On 01/09/2019 at 10:33, Deeg67 said:

Absolutely would not play 2 holding mids here.  They're a very ordinary side and we've looked terrible every time we've used Choudhury and Ndidi together.  We shouldn't make lineup decisions based on the opponent's mystique, we should make them based on what they actually offer on the pitch.

Imo this is where we've gone wrong the last couple of seasons against utd - we've given them too much respect and allowed them to have the ball and look good when we actually have better players

• Like 1

I haven't wanted us to win a game more than this for a long long time. 

Let's put another nail in OLE'S coffin, the smug little willy puller. 

Let's show maguire what he is missing. 

Manchester Uniteds soul has gone, it is a shallow empty husk of a club with toxic fans and owners that just want to bleed what is left dry. 

It's a 70 thousand seat stadium with no atmosphere that I have been to more times than almost every manure fan I know, I hated growing up with the glory hunters, the full kit wankers who thought they was Cantona, Giggs' stupid curly floppy hair and. 

This is all you will be remembered Cole you shit wanna be winger, a bird shit in your mouth haha. 

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.5e309edfdf5e726a2f6fd24dd5d56451&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f5wfUfxBL9ubKM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=h2fsAPBQkyIDGR4oJjsXiQ

I get the feeling that we'll line up very similar to the Chelsea game. I feel that BR will want to keep us a solid unit with a bit more protection for our CB's, it could be very much N'Didi doing his role with Choudry pressing and disrupting Pogba, hopefully stifling any potential creative threat. It will more than likely be the same team and formation as it was against Chelsea. 

I would love for us to line up the same as we did against Bournemouth and take the game to Man Utd, we seem such a threat in every attacking situation. I believe it was Strider who did the tactical graphics on another thread with the formation against Bournemouth and it was actually incredible how our formation was so well drilled. 

Either way, we cant take Man Utd lightly. They have a few world class players, who, if they turn up will cause any team problems. 

• Like 1

Barnes quiet game vs Bournemouth makes it very easy for Brendan to drop him for Choudhury and go back to Maddison wide left. My only issue with that is we lose the combination of Maddison and Tielemans and teo wingers causing much more problems and opening the game up. I'd like to see Barnes on the right if we have to bring Choudhury back in for a wide player and that means Albrighton dropping out again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Barnes quiet game vs Bournemouth makes it very easy for Brendan to drop him for Choudhury and go back to Maddison wide left. My only issue with that is we lose the combination of Maddison and Tielemans and teo wingers causing much more problems and opening the game up. I'd like to see Barnes on the right if we have to bring Choudhury back in for a wide player and that means Albrighton dropping out again.

It would make much more sense to drop him for Perez.

7 minutes ago, brucey said:

Funny all these ‘injuries’ always happening around international duty, Pogba and Shaw too.

They’ll all be miraculously well in 2 weeks’ time.

Can’t really see a young up-coming player that’s just moved to Man Utd wanting to withdraw from the squad given the choice. 

7 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Can’t really see a young up-coming player that’s just moved to Man Utd wanting to withdraw from the squad given the choice. 

The cynic in me says they might have been ‘strongly encouraged’ by their club to do so..

• Like 1

23 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Tilimens

Choudry

Ianacho 

At least try and spell our players names correctly.

35 minutes ago, brucey said:

Funny all these ‘injuries’ always happening around international duty, Pogba and Shaw too.

They’ll all be miraculously well in 2 weeks’ time.

Ndidi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brucey said:

The cynic in me says they might have been ‘strongly encouraged’ by their club to do so..

Yeah true. With Wan Bissaka I can see him agreeing with management but Pogba seems like he’d just go anyway if he wanted to.