Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

5 hours ago, Izzy said:

I’d quite happily take a boring 0-0 draw and keep the unbeaten run going.

Agree with this..their fans main criticism of OGS is that he sets up an inflexible counter attack which falls flat against teams that sit back. Let's not play into their hands by going gung ho.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

'Play Fred & push Pogba further forward. Best opportunity to actually play him in this game since he should be more fit over both Lingard & Matic who are involved with international football. '

Oh hell Yes :brendan:

• Like 2

I'd literally only take an inform Pogba from their entire line up over ours. If Palace can win there we can destroy them. Go with a positive line up and attack them. I hope and pray Vardy is in the same form he was yesterday against Maguire because that will be worth watching. 

• Like 1

looking forward to Caglar  spinning and nutmegging Maguire who came up for a corner, Tielemans splitting  a pass to Vardy who is in this gaping whole left by Maguire who is puffing like a balesha beacon trying to get back in position.... we all know wha happens next.....

GOAL

Edited by MPH

35 minutes ago, MPH said:

looking forward to Caglar  spinning and nutmegging Maguire who came up for a corner, Tielemans splitting  a pass to Vardy who is in this gaping whole left by Maguire who is puffing like a balesha beacon trying to get back in position.... we all know wha happens next.....

GOAL

Do Belisha Beacons puff? 

Absolutely huge game this is.

Serious chance for us to go there and put down a massive statement of our intentions this season.

Man United have only won 3 games since the first week in March. We need to go there and test Maguire big time.

Go there, put on a convincing perfformance, win and we'll be serious top 4 contenders let alone top 6.

Wasn't gonna bother going after an expensive couple of aways early in the season, however I feel they are there to be got at and we could go make a massive statement. 

So 1 of the lads has offered to drive if I can find tickets. So I've just managed to wangle 2 spares.

Up the City. WYS :scarf:

24 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

I think Man Utd are being slightly under rated here. In terms of chances created, they didn't really deserve to lose at home to Palace and were a bit unfortunate not to win at Southampton yesterday. I think we can give them a good game, but it'll be tough. 

Sounds like they need to splash the cash on a top class defender then!

BR's big decision is whether to setup like the first few games to try and block up the midfield and break down everything.  Or like the Bournemouth game, and keep the game wide open, which Madders and Tiely seem to get more enjoyment.  I would love to see the latter, but United are still dangerous and with something to prove so I can see us going for Hamza and N'didi again. Oh how much would I love for a Maguire howler!