Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

I think this will be a game that will put into perspective where we stand in the top six chase. Man U would be a team that we think we could replace in the standings especially as they are so disjointed these days. Having said that, the bookies have them as strong favourites to beat us.

I had a dream....

Manutd  2. Vs  Leicester 4.

Maguire..11.      Evans...27

Maguire 76.       Vardy...81

Soyuncu...86

Soyuncu...90+3

Headlines:...   Good  Evans!!!

Maguire Celebrations derailed by Late Vardy party...

Sweet & sour mixture of Turkish Delight

and Soyu-sauce..!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Four games in, and suddenly the hot take is to pile on the LCFC bandwagon and, well, just pile on MUFC.

mufc.thumb.JPG.e5d293eafaac131a2ca2c5ef8fe4ec33.JPG

Our rise and their issues were predictable going into the season.  But rather than merely catch up with facts, the media and popular perception do tend to go overboard.

I see this as anybody’s match, and a huge barometer for both clubs.  Plus the mass-media unveiling of the "new slabhead in town" Soyuncu/Maguire story.  It's hard not to be excited!  :celebrate:

It'll be my birthday and I'll be happy with three points it it's the only gift I get!

• Like 1

Wan-Bissaka is out of England's gane before this fixture with a 'back' injury.

Am sure he'll return next Saturday, ready to play; as it's quite a common theme that a Man United player apparently gets injured before an international game but are then available for the next domestic game afterwards..

• Like 1

We have a simply terrible record there. What is it? 6 wins at Old Trafford in our entire history?

Although we have had a decent start to the season I haven't been that convinced by us to date. Some good stuff but also some really ordinary play too.

If we get a draw I would be absolutely delighted but they are not as bad as many on here make out so can see them winning too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, reynard said:

We have a simply terrible record there. What is it? 6 wins at Old Trafford in our entire history?

Although we have had a decent start to the season I haven't been that convinced by us to date. Some good stuff but also some really ordinary play too.

If we get a draw I would be absolutely delighted but they are not as bad as many on here make out so can see them winning too.

Spot on but you may be in the wrong place for reason and common sense.

I just hope our younger players (and manager!) don’t believe the recent hype we’ve had. Would much prefer we stayed under the radar.  Then again, if we wanted to stay under the radar we wouldn’t have appointed Rodgers as manager...

Think it’ll be a draw, 2-2

Edited by car1os

On 03/09/2019 at 04:55, WigstonWanderer said:

Seems like Pogba is out of the international squad with an injury. Perhaps won’t be fit for our match?

I hope he is fit. They might put a less arrogant lazy player in the team instead. Pogba is only effective about once in a blue moon.