Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

Who are they trying to fool, two of there so called top players suddenly withdrawn from international duty because of injuries, and now saying they could be fit to play against us, even playing through the pain of the injury.

What a load of crap, any one can see that it’s been done to save them from injury in the international games.

Are they desperate for a win or what.

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Maybe against them, seems to only be arsed when he can be arsed, cant see him being up for playing against little Leicester, unless slabhead has a word. 

Terrible when you’re a one man team and that man is Paul Pogba. All the talent in the world but apparently with the motivation of a sloth. 

6 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I hope he is fit. They might put a less arrogant lazy player in the team instead. Pogba is only effective about once in a blue moon. 

5 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Maybe against them, seems to only be arsed when he can be arsed, cant see him being up for playing against little Leicester, unless slabhead has a word. 

On the contrary, over recent games he seems to relish pitting himself against wilf and is generally the difference between the sides ....I would be delighted to see him absent .....

5 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

We forgetting when he destroyed us at Old Trafford in one of his first games for Utd.

Something like this would be decent.

(4-1-3-2)

Schmeichel

Pereira Soyuncu Evans Chilwell

Ndidi

Maddison  Tielemans  Albrighton

Barnes/Perez

Vardy

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I really hope we win this.

I was talking to a colleague yesterday who is a Man Utd fan and attends a lot of their games and actually coaches kids football. Some of the shit he came out with about Leicester was staggering:

1) Vardy handed in a transfer request when Brendan took over - erm not to my knowledge.

2) Maddison will be joining them next summer and as we only paid £5m (lol) for him they will get him for £50-60m.

3) Evans is the worst CB in Man Utd history and will get torn apart next week.

4) We are a one man team and have no strength in depth.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

I was talking to a colleague yesterday who is a Man Utd fan and attends a lot of their games and actually coaches kids football. Some of the shit he came out with about Leicester was staggering:

1) Vardy handed in a transfer request when Brendan took over - erm not to my knowledge.

2) Maddison will be joining them next summer and as we only paid £5m (lol) for him they will get him for £50-60m.

For someone so ill informed this is a worry!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Think he's just trying to troll you

1 minute ago, MattyLCFC said:

Think he's just trying to troll you

Nope hes legit, i pointed out to him that most Leicester fans viewed Evans as the best defender we had last season and he literally hit the roof with rage

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Have a look on redcafe there are more  fans predicting a Leicester win than a home win.

35 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Nope hes legit, i pointed out to him that most Leicester fans viewed Evans as the best defender we had last season and he literally hit the roof with rage

Sounds like a strange man

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Something like this would be decent.

(4-1-3-2)

Schmeichel

Pereira Soyuncu Evans Chilwell

Ndidi

Maddison  Tielemans  Albrighton

Barnes/Perez

Vardy

Given that Maddison is far better when he's part of a central pairing with Youri, and Albrighton is far better when out wide, I'm perplexed why you've opted to put them both as part of some weird midfield trio. Especially as Barnes/Perez are both very capable in that missing wide spot...

Same personnel, but a 4-1-4-1 / 4-1-2-3 formation for me.

• Like 1

I think we shouldn't beat them too much - let them get a draw. If our aim is to get top six, if we thrash them 4-0 or something, Ole will be on his way out soon, they will get a top manager with funds in the Jan transfer, and will be prob much harder to overtake into top 6....  !

• Like 1