Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

Atkinson will officiate the clash, having handed out 16 yellow cards already this season. He is yet to send a player off, and has awarded two penalties.

Lee Betts and Constantine Hatzidakis will be the assistant referees on Saturday, with Jarred Gillett the fourth official.

Stuart Attwell has been appointed the Video Assistant Referee for the game, with Peter Kirkup his assistant at Stockley Park.

Dreading this game. 

We’ve had a good start and are unbeaten, Man Utd are currently going through their worst ever start and have one clean sheet in their last 19. 

Typical Leicester.... 

• Like 3

Two teams with meh finishing so far, will be surprised if more than three goals are scored in the match. 2-0 to us, with Ricarso dominating James if he plays on the left flank and James playing invisible if he plays on the right flank. Really hope Martial is still out, Rashford is hilariously bad as the line striker. 

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Dreading this game. 

We’ve had a good start and are unbeaten, Man Utd are currently going through their worst ever start and have one clean sheet in their last 19. 

Typical Leicester.... 

Think we'll be extremely up for this game!... 

First 20/30 minutes crucial, we need to start well. 

If it's 0-0 at HT I can see us winning this. 

On 07/09/2019 at 08:15, AYLESBURY FOX 1961 said:

well im going for the first time in years - my last visit was a 5-0 hammering in the days when there was standing - obviously i have tried to block out the detail of such a drubbing in my memory but i do remeber being impressed by the atmosphere their crowd generated on that day (bating us by five probably helped tho! - only other memorable thing was the journey back on the football special train - was my first time - running battles and destruction of the train with a fewpolice on the train trying to maintain order

This is my first trip up there in years too, last time I went Cottee scored and we won so omens are good.

To be fair this has got a Man U win written all over it. The media are hyping us up and there's stuff being written about just how bad Ole's record is since taking permanent charge. They've looked mediocre so far this year while we look like we've barely got out of 2nd gear for large parts. It's bound to happen with everyone jumping on a story of how Maguire came back to haunt us etc etc etc

With Martial and Rashford in the side there's plenty to fearful of

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Dreading this game. 

Typical Leicester.... 

my thoughts exactly. People getting carried away with the hype and it always comes back around and bites us in the ar*e.

That doesnt mean I wont be going into the game with higher hopes than usual mind. :thumbup:

47 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

What Price is Slabhead anytime scorer? 

We have a relatively small squad now, defending corners against him might be a tough task. 

And we all know what happens when ex players play against their former clubs for the first time since leaving!!

I know this is tempting fate but.... he really ain't that great at attacking a corner and scoring. He peels off to the back post everytime and 99 times out if 100 hes too far back and heads it into the side netting/out for a goal kick. Infuriated me that we aimed for him every single time. 

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

What Price is Slabhead anytime scorer? 

We have a relatively small squad now, defending corners against him might be a tough task. 

And we all know what happens when ex players play against their former clubs for the first time since leaving!!

Would Ndidi be the best person to assign to mark Maguire at corners, him being reasonably tall and good in the air? I hope we have a definite plan to nullify Maguire's threat at set pieces as I see this as being a potential vulnerability.

Guest An Sionnach

Schmeichel. Peraira, Soyuncu, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Amartey , Ndidi, Hamza , Mendy, Vardy,  Concede 80% possession and territory, Vardy scores breakaway winner in the 93rd minute. The horse for the course..