Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Man Utd prediction

3-1 to LCFC

Vardy with a classic Vardy goal.

Soyuncu deflects a Maddison corner off his massive knob.

Slabhead forgets who he’s playing for and scores an own goal then wheels away in celebration. 

Urban.Spaceman finds himself in the wrong pub in Belfast and gets beaten up by Man Utd fans angry about my celebrations.

Ole Gunnar Shakespeare gets sacked on the 82nd minute. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, evil jack said:

I think we'll play them off the park and lose.

Dodgy penno.

Debatable sending off.

Dubious disallowed goal.

That sort of thing.

Man U have had a penalty or a player sent off against them in all four of their premier league games so far this season, hope we don't see a continuation of this "trend"

• Like 1

1-2.

Halt time we're 1-0 down, Sky bring out there favourite stat of 'Man Utd have NEVER lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford when leading at half time'.

Vardy brace in the second half, with his second coming as a result of Maguire faffing around at the back. Bodies everywhere.

Never have we had a better time to play them. We’ll be well up for it, they are very wobbly at home and have bags of injuries. You’d have to say we have every chance of taking 3 points.

I think we could spank them, but in reality 1-0 or 2-1 win. Vardy with the goal(s). 

This is a real statement game that the team need for confidence and belief. Win and we are well set to compete for top 6 places. 

Edited by One Arm Babba

They are going to come at us like a bull in a china shop first 15 mins, that seems to be when we are most vulnerable, if we can survive that and get into the game we can start to dominate posession and play our own game much like we did at Chelsea. I can't emphasise how important is us for us not to concede early.

1 hour ago, One Arm Babba said:

Never have we had a better time to play them. We’ll be well up for it, they are very wobbly at home and have bags of injuries. You’d have to say we have every chance of taking 3 points.

I think we could spank them, but in reality 1-0 or 2-1 win. Vardy with the goal(s). 

This is a real statement game that the team need for confidence and belief. Win and we are well set to compete for top 6 places. 

Is that us or them? could apply equally to both sides in fairness.

1 hour ago, coalvillefox said:

I can't emphasise how important is us for us not to concede early.

Yep ...   pretty damn important that one ...   :thumbup:

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think Man Utd will step up for this one and I’m going 2-1 home win

Rashford and Martial with theirs, Maddison with ours

Boooooooo !!!!!    :revenge: