Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton 0 - 9 (NINE) Leicester City A Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, wokinghamfox said:

Congratulations must go to the loyal Southampton fans who actually stayed and sang their hearts out till the very end.

So so pleased that i witnessed that and what a magical journey home and doesnt the Stella taste so much better, even at 1 oclock in the morning WHAT A NIGHT!!  Still buzzing

Fair play to any Saints fan who stayed until the end of that. I would have been long gone if we'd been getting battered like that!

Magnificent display of ruthless attacking football. Every school should be sent a copy for kids to learn from. It was an outstanding performance and will go down in the history of the Club as one of the best ever games from an attacking angle and how goals should be taken. Well done to all at Leicester City on what will be a very poignant weekend. This one had got to be for Vichai.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, easilee said:

Sorry if posted before but it's still Phunny as phuck.....

Snowflake.

All round bizarre views from just about everyone. The Scottish  bloke at the end said that players should go against the coaches wishes tactically sometimes! Jesus Christ, it's not 5-aside mate... 

Also, I love Evans' mentality of going for the throat when we were 6-0 up.

Two things that I love to see in football, one is an underdog winning and the other is a hammering. Remember the bizarre notion from the likes of Cannavaro that Germany should have gone easy when the world cup semi final was won vs Brazil in 2014. Fvck that shit.

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

So was possible to get 99 points if you'd had triple captained just from one game. 

Typically I had 3 of the wrong Leicester players in! 

I've got Vardy, Tielemans and Pereira in one of my draft teams! 

• Like 1

I don't know where to start. It's just another incredible story to tell when I am speaking about this era in Leicester City's history. 

Yes it was against 10 men, yes Southampton were awful but it was incredible ruthlessness, professionalism and some great football. Just ****ing enjoyed themselves didn't they. Great to see Soyuncu and Evans still going full pelt at the end to keep the clean sheet. 

Watched it in the pub last night and for the first time, we scored more goals than I had pints. 

The deep rooted Leicester fan in me naturally thinks we'll go lose to Burton now. 

• Like 3