Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton 0 - 9 (NINE) Leicester City A Post Match Thread

Honestly could not believe what was happening in front of me. Yes the red card killed any chance they had but even before that we looked bang up for it. So pleased for Perez and everyone there last night, especially the ones in the front half of the stand getting soaked. 

Also fair play to any of their fans that stayed past half time lol

12 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

received_1006493723019126.jpeg

Thanks for that.....really made me pmsl 😂

11 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

👍Thanks for that too. I watched it in the pub last night but was caught up in the moment. That video has helped me digest it and see the goals properly. 

Ayoze scored some lovely goals. 

90% of teams going a couple of goals up against ten men would swan around for the rest of the match, have an easy day for themselves secure in the knowledge that they have three points.  Our team has had the desire and discipline instilled in them to play to their best they can manage at all times.  It won't always get us the points because they'll always be some class teams that we're up against but it'll make us the best that we can be.

I've spent most of my life following City up and down the leagues and I can't remember a time when the future looked so bright.

• Like 2

@chris_sutton73 has just tweeted:

Brilliant performance...….If Leicester keep up this form they may join Celtic in Europe next season...............

Of a mind to tweet back -  Hopefully not in the Europa League.

He will not let it rest.     Nob that he is.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Brilliant performance...….If Leicester keep up this form they may join Celtic in Europe next season...............

Might, MIGHT, just be tongue in cheek...

Someone posted a video of Brendan being interviewed after the game.....thank you. 

Something he said stood out a mile for me which speaks of his mentality. I won't directly quote him because I'll get it wrong, but it was a long the lines of showboating vs what we did last night. 

Brendan said we weren't showboating (we weren't) but we put  on a professional display. We didn't let off and continually attacked. For me, that's how it should be. We didn't think ”we’re 5-0 up, it's in the bag.” we carried on pressing. This is how Man U were under Fergie. This is how the good Arsenal were. This is how Chelsea have previously been. 

Getting that mentality instilled into the players is something special. It says a lot about Brendan. He could have something special right here if he doesn't get his head turned. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

btw angus gunn has got to be one of the worst footballers in the history of the game. as amazing as we were i think we would've won 4 or 5-0 if they had a fu cking cardboard cut out in goal instead of him. 

• Haha 4

Endowed with the gift to serve others, people with the lucky number 9 are able to freely create an easy and relaxed atmosphere. They make people around them laugh and encourage them to live a colorful life. They are very considerate in taking good care of anyone in need of help. With an inborn free soul, many people, having 9 as the lucky number, never stop weaving their dreams. They can usually realize these dreams as long as they have the practical plans and real actions.

19 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He can eff himself. W***er.

• Like 2