Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Liverpool v Man City - what result do you want?

I’ll be rooting for Man City - because I can’t abide Liverpool, Klopp and all their self-regarding, holier than thou fans (especially the traitorous ones with Leicestershire accents) - but would settle for the draw.

It’s about time that Liverpool conceded a last-minute winner rather than scoring one themselves. Maybe this will be the day the biter gets bitten.

• Like 1

Man City win. Will close the gap to Liverpool, and we still have to play Man City twice so have an opportunity to claw back and potentially overtake Man City later in the season. With a home game coming up against Liverpool next month we could put ourselves in a really strong position if results go in our favour. 

• Like 2

Although a Man City win puts them ahead of us again it is only 2 points and we have seen they are vulnerable with a couple of wobbles this season and it loses the gap. This result should be what all the neutrals would want too as it suddenly becomes a four horse race and that has to be good for the league rather than one team running away with it. It’s Game on then

6 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Don't care. Will have little impact on us as we wont win the league.

LITTLE IMPACT?

I cannot stand the little scouse cvnts at work.if they win the league we will not hear the end of it. still havent heard the end of the UCL win. everytime the boss isn't looking they're watching the liverpool 4 barca 0 highlights or some other liverpool game. 

I can't stand it anymore.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

LITTLE IMPACT?

I cannot stand the little scouse cvnts at work.if they win the league we will not hear the end of it. still havent heard the end of the UCL win. everytime the boss isn't looking they're watching the liverpool 4 barca 0 highlights or some other liverpool game. 

I can't stand it anymore.

Feel for you. Most of my extended family are Midland based plastic Liverpool supporters. Fuching can't stand them, especially when we conceded that 95 min pen. Praying for a Man City win. 

• Thanks 1