Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

Be interesting to see who will be alongside Souness in the studio, it won’t be anyone to do with Leicester and I’ll bet all they do is yap on about the Arsenal job and not about how great we are. Let’s hope we put in a performance that’ll shut them up, or lose heavily so everyone goes, oh, forget Brendan then!

This wont be as easy as people may think. Their manager is under pressure and the players are at some point are likely to respond to that. Saying that, they will be nervous and we need to smell blood and really put pressure on from the first whistle. 

14 minutes ago, shailen said:

This wont be as easy as people may think. Their manager is under pressure and the players are at some point are likely to respond to that. Saying that, they will be nervous and we need to smell blood and really put pressure on from the first whistle. 

Get an early goal and the floodgates will open. 

This is a massive opportunity to post another 3 points and increase our lead over Chelsea in 4th place. A 6 point gap would be testament to the hard work on the pitch thus far this season. Everton have the players to hurt us and there are a couple of potential match winners in there but if we play to our best levels today I am confident we can dispatch this Marco Silva Everton side.

50 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

This is a massive opportunity to post another 3 points and increase our lead over Chelsea in 4th place. A 6 point gap would be testament to the hard work on the pitch thus far this season. Everton have the players to hurt us and there are a couple of potential match winners in there but if we play to our best levels today I am confident we can dispatch this Marco Silva Everton side.

You mean a certain Icelandic midfielder will score a contender for goal of the season. So we need to score at least twice today;)

• Haha 1

Well I’m really excited about this one but do for some reason think we won’t keep a clean sheet today so will need to score a few. I do wonder if he’ll start Gray but hopes he stays on the bench as contrary to many others, I genuinely thought Perez was brilliant last week - especially his runs into the back post, the final ball just not coming in right for him.

I’m backing Tielemans to have a better game that’s not as below par and anonymous than his recent two performances and come out with a goal and an assist.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

Everton are capable of putting in a performance and the players know that they are playing to save Silva's job.

Could galvanise them, feeling a bit twitchy about this one and we will need to be at our very best today.

Hopefully they think he's a cvnt and can't wait to see the back of him, so play shite in the hope he immediately get's the sack.

(Wishful thinking I know...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Watford sacked silva after we beat them 2-0 in 2018 nice 2-0 win today could result in the same outcome 🙂

Hoping Everton and Watford both hang on to their managers for a bit longer. In Everton's case until the League cup Qtr final