Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Nacho, great at heading a last minute goal. Should never do a post match interview again. Almost car crash TV that was 

Made me laugh.

”I can’t be bothered for extra time”. 

I think we all shared that feeling. 

He’s so annoying, he does have something about him. He’s never going to be a Vardy (who will be for us) but Kel can sniff out a goal.

I think if he were to go out on loan to a prem team, hypotetically, what a full season of playing would result in goals, I think he’d score.

He’s a head scratcher but love it when he scores and we win!

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Mate... It was embarrassing, "couldn't be bothered with extra time...."..... "I'm excited" showing about as much emotion as roadkill

Tbh I assume his first language isn’t English so I thought it was pretty good. He seems a likeable guy as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Tbh I assume his first language isn’t English so I thought it was pretty good. He seems a likeable guy as well. 

It may not be his first language but he's been here for long enough to speak it. That's just how he is... Not the brightest of sparks. But hay-ho he scored again so love the guy! (not so much his interview obviously) 

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

It may not be his first language but he's been here for long enough to speak it. That's just how he is... Not the brightest of sparks. But hay-ho he scored again so love the guy! (not so much his interview obviously) 

You’re just being harsh to him now

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

You’re just being harsh to him now

Honestly I'm not. I have met the guy. He isn't too blessed in the intelligence department. Like I said, as a footballer the jury is still out but there is some promise there. 

Edited by hejammy