Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

He’s good against Championship opposition.

Really annoys me when people say that.

Remember Vardy didn’t score in the match earlier in the season and I had him as triple captain.

Got his chance tonight.Took it.We move on until his next opportunity.

He is hot and cold and I think we have been spoilt having the machine Vardy,but credit is due tonight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Really annoys me when people say that.

Remember Vardy didn’t score in the match earlier in the season and I had him as triple captain.

Got his chance tonight.Took it.We move on until his next opportunity.

He is hot and cold and I think we have been spoilt having the machine Vardy,but credit is due tonight.

And let's also remember Vards was not overly potent in his last half a dozen games. He was missing great chances as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

The same people will be calling for him to never play for us again when he misses his next sitter

So what? Just because someone praises his performance today doesn't mean to say they think he's the messiah or our saviour and then we turn our backs on him? It's an opinion. 

This is the mist frustrating thing about Kel. If he was just plain Sh!t then atleast we would know were we stand but he has this sort of performance in him, he's just not consistent enough. Which granted is difficult with sporadic game time but that's the role he needs to play and if he doesnt do it well then he has no chance at getting that starting spot when Vardy is done. 

Took his chance tonight played well dropping deep  looked a bit knackered towards the end the game he’ll never be as good as vardy at running in off the last man and at times he looked like he was in the way get him the ball 6 yards out and 9 times out of 10 he’ll bag 

33 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Rodgers reckons Vardy might be back for Wolves... Good news, but you've got to feel for Nacho. He should get some minutes though.

Got a feeling Vardy plays on Sunday, with Kelechi playing Wednesday.

Keep everyone fit for the big game on Saturday vs Liverpool.

Nacho did really well tonight and put a big shift in. 

Not his biggest fan, but he worked hard and did himself proud. 

He pressed their back 4, something Perez failed miserably on Sunday v Leeds, and I think that was one of our biggest problems in that game. 

I don't think this win should be underestimated 💙

• Like 2

The guy needs games. If he had a prolonged run in the side I'm sure he'd bag 15-20 goals a season. I acknowledge that he's not going to press and chase down every ball nor create chances for himself like Vardy does, but with the right supply the lad knows where the back of the net is. 

It must be incredibly frustrating having put in a performance like that tonight knowing he's unlikely to retain his place the second Vardy returns from injury regardless of whether Vardy is fully fit or not. 

• Like 2