Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Rodgers - re Speculation (Arsenal amongst others)

I wouldn't think anybody is "here to stay". We've seen people in football say one thing then the next week they're at another club.

That said, I don't think Rodgers will leave yet anyway. 8 months in? I know he's done it before but this is totally different; we've got the ambition, squad, backing to challenge for things at the minute and I think he shares that.

G'won Brendan.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Literally no panic at all even after the comments yesterday. Some people need to give their heads a wobble and not be so knee-jerk and scared ffs lol

At the same time I will breath a sigh of relief when the Arsenal position is filled, the same when United inevitably go searching for a new manager in the near future.

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Literally no panic at all even after the comments yesterday. Some people need to give their heads a wobble and not be so knee-jerk and scared ffs lol

symptomatic of today's world - everyone believes everything they read in the papers and can't use critical thinking to come to a much more sensible and measured conclusion

• Like 1

Why would he want to leave us now it after putting a winning formula in place, to leave it risk letting someone else come in and claim the glory of champions league place or higher. It would be insane ud have to be mad or think our league form will fall apart and that we were are, going to slip to below 6th. I doubt he thinks either, if he wanted more money im sure the club would match it to keep him. 

Edited by southfox66

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Shit-stain-on-the-pants-of-football-broadcasting Richard Keys has waded in with his desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Thanks, Dick.

A lot has changed since then, the balance of power has definitely shifted.

I'm going to Arsenal!!!!!!!!! :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:    :doh:   :wub::wub::wub:  :frantics:  :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:   :frusty:   :jump::jump::jump:

Your all nuts and there"s nothing to do to change that. :plancque:Acceptance.     Of the delusion.  Morons.