Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa 4-1 Post Match Thread

Another excellent display, going forward we are an absolute delight and create chances freely which you simply love to see.

Have to say a bit of the old Leicester profligacy in front of goal today, should really have had another 9 and I'm getting a bit tired of Barnes missing sitters now, you feel that eventually it is going to cost us big time.

Edited by ealingfox

Great result, great performance all round. Really pleased for Kelechi and hes showing us there is a player in there that could be very useful for us for the rest of the season. I thought the ref was abysmal. Really inconsistent with fouls and cards. Targett should have had a red and not really sure why VAR didn't look at that tackle. Villa are bang in trouble in my opinion, they are defensively shambolic and we could have had 6 or 7 easy today. The diving, cheating and constant moaning wasnt great to see either. But we were professional and dealt with them with ease in the end. And Vardy just doesn't stop scoring. Incredible! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Nice stat from the BBC match report....

Leicester City have won their last four away Premier League matches by an aggregate score of 17-1.

That's an amazing statistic in itself.  It just proves how good we are. Good players can play anywhere and that's what we're doing. 

39 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Another excellent display, going forward we are an absolute delight and create chances freely which you simply love to see.

Have to say a bit of the old Leicester profligacy in front of goal today, should really have had another 9 and I'm getting a bit tired of Barnes missing sitters now, you feel that eventually it is going to cost us big time.

Only if we create only 1/2 chances per game and they fall to Barnes.

35 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I heard Ian Holloway bumbling on about Grealish being in the England squad at the expense of Maddison earlier in the week on Talk Sport. Think that argument has been well and truly put to bed today. 

Grealish was a disgrace in the last ten minutes today. Quite easy when you see him kick out on three occasions in five minutes why England won’t have him 

• Like 1