Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa 4-1 Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Exactly, been an absolute key member and ok the goals haven't come yet but his efforts to get on the ball and drive at teams are a massive part of absolutely knackering out opposition midfielders and defenders aswell as freeing up space for others.

Absolutely. After he came on, we switched into another (higher) gear and the team was creating chances after chances! Barnes is an integral to the way we can do that. It is a team sport football and goals is not the only thing.

• Like 3

Just now, EnglishOxide said:

General play was good but we were a bit too wasteful today. We should have had 7 or 8 and that's no exaggeration.

Hopefully Rodgers hammers that point home that we need to be more clinical.

We may not catch Liverpool but we absolutely should be winning a cup this season.

I’ll take 4 always from home. Not quite 9, but we can’t complain. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I thought Grealish was good until we went in front then he turned into the whiny **** he is. Like Zaha he will never be a top player because he's too bothered about being fouled. 

Clearly has talent, but **** me he whines. He falls over after everything and spends more time crying than anything else. Needs a slap to focus on football and not drama acting 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Sometimes he can be a bell end, but to give some credit to him where it's due, Souness was at one point legitimately in the conversation for best midfielder in World Football in a time period where people like Falcao played the game. He had the all round game and was a true leader.

Not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Souness. Dirty, fouling cnut is more apt. Secondarily, he was a great player.

• Haha 1