Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa 4-1 Post Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Can't believe you've put that and I fully respect many posts you've put over a long time. 

Barnes is a really special player and although I agree his finishing needs work, we must stick with this boy. 

It might cost us big time but he might just win us a tight game with a moment of brilliance from him👍

Oh no doubt, in fact he already has, at Sheffield United away. I'm not saying he warrants binning or anything as he's a good footballer, but I can't say it's not becoming frustrating watching chance after chance go straight at the keeper or wide.

• Like 1

Villa are the most dirty team I've seen in a long time. The only thing worse then them was Oliver. Truly woeful. We really should have taken our chances and beat them by 6/7. They deserved a total beating today for their antics. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Villa are the most dirty team I've seen in a long time. The only thing worse then them was Oliver. Truly woeful. We really should have taken our chances and beat them by 6/7. They deserved a total beating today for their antics. 

Just seen the VAR official...same bloke who gave the penalty at Anfield. 

14 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

So glad he plays for us... I'd absolutely hate him if he played for anyone else! Such a talent, such a wind-up merchant.  Pure Evil!

Perhaps we ought to have a separate thread to discuss Vardy’s best celebrations. The one against Palace this season, the games against WBA when we escaped relegation and when we won the league,the goal against Manure when be broke the record all spring to mind. He would be great on Strictly Come Dancing

Edited by 49er

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Bad ref. Ricardo could have had his leg broke. The ref didn’t make any effort to protect players.

Don't usually wish injury on any opposition player but there was a lovely karma about seeing Targett limping down the tunnel towards the end.

29 minutes ago, sm1 said:

That tackle on Ricardo was the most blatant red card ever! 

• Like 1