Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Burnley match tread.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Honestly, I'd like to hear more about the bloke who w*nked on the other bloke's mum in the bath.

I wonder if there was a stream? and if so, was it recorded?

Summary... Poor again, lucky to 1-0 up, both teams should be docked points for being so s*** ... 

In all seriousness, we have a counter punch which works sometimes. 
Wish we would try and mix it up though rather than being so predictable and play out from the back every time. It looks nice when it comes off but more often than not it goes out of play with a rushed clearance. Do it, but don’t over do it... 

Always going to be a tough game. Their pressing is causing us to be overly cautious I think, although even when we so try something a bit more intricate our play breaks down. Keep going, we can improve.

Over the moon for Barnes, and a lovely run from Vardy to open up space for him 😍

Guest An Sionnach
2 minutes ago, Claudiofox said:

Maddison continues to look average, not the same player since Dec, wonder if all is well in his life off field? Him and Chilwell have collapsed in form in last 2 months 

England curse!!