Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham Home - Post Match Thread (4-1)

Other than the dodgy spell around the penalty - I wish Kasper would boss his box better -  we were thoroughly excellent and deserved the big win. Showed character too to weather that dip early second half as West Ham went physical. Hopefully, Vardy and Mendy OK. The latter deserves a shout out as he did well. 

• Like 1

It's not the personnel, the formation or whatever.  Work rate.  Brilliant tonight, ran down everything.  Brilliant.

Need to keep at this level of play now.  Iheanachio (BT commentary terrible mind) will eventually smash in the goals.  Reckon Vardy has pulled a muscle, he will be fine.

Edited by Legend_in_blue

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole game.

We played some scintillating stuff at times, with Barnes and Ricardo particularly, on fire.

I do wish our fans would just ease off our young stars. They won’t be amazing every game but that doesn’t mean we don’t have some great young players... we do.

Mention too to Wilf, who’s return is very welcome and again to Pérez who played much better today.

Loved it

• Like 2

Most enjoyable. Very good performance. Nacho has blossomed, Perez did well, Barnes shows what he can do with a bit of time. I hope Vards is OK, but I'm not as worried as I would have been a while ago regarding his replacement. Mendy did well until his injury, but Wilf is back. Tielemens seems to be finding the form we all know he's capable of. Ricky P - no need for words. Happy days are here again. 

• Like 1

swing that Ricardo goal again that was just some amazing football Barnes kept the ball in when most were thinking it had gone out and the pass between that defence and bodies was just world Class Barnes is going to just get better and better very Gazzaesque at times !
🦊💙🦊💙

• Like 3

Thoroughly enjoyed that. 

What a cathartic way to dispel the negativity. Just gotta carry that on into Saturday now.

Super chuffed for the Nacho man too. Looks like an entirely different player to the one playing under Puel. 

(Psst... Nobody mention Ricardo and hopefully nobody will notice he’s playing for us)

• Like 1