Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham Home - Post Match Thread (4-1)

That was much more like it. Long overdue home performance and a much better atmosphere! Tore them to pieces, but the crowd stuck with the lads after their penalty. Randolph prevented it being embarrassing. Goals from the widemen and Tielemans pulling off some great cutting passes. A comfortable cushion over the chasing pack. We should all feel proud tonight. Loved it at the end when Rodgers ushered Chilwell to the front of the Kop to take the applause 🦊💙

• Like 1

The shitty 4-2-3-1 formation finally worked :yahoo:

Just happy we bounced back tonight but overall that performance was brilliant, first half especially we absolutely destroyed West Ham.

So good to see Barnes and Perez both contributing.

Ricardo though deserves to be singled out by every Leicester fan tonight, what a player, one of the best players I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

• Like 4

Also 14 points clear of 5th with Champions League looking ever more likely. I remember being mocked last year by saying this team had the potential to get into it via the Europa League, seems we won’t need to go that route now :D

23 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

United 2 down, if it stays this way 14clear of 5th with 14 to play.

28 points now to make certain of Champions League- that’s if Spurs, United etc don’t drop any points.

Wolves could cut gap to 11 points if they beat Liverpool tomorrow night😱

• Haha 1

Great result , just what we needed after a mini slump. Results have and generally are going for us this match week so it was vital we took advantage. 

Nice to see Chilwell back, Tielemans looked like he was getting back to his best, fantastic to see Wilf back on the pitch albeit probably 30 minutes earlier than planned and I thought Maddison got better as the game went on.

Sorry to see Vardy come off but I thought Iheanacho was very good when he came on his turnaround in fortunes this season has been remarkable and is great to see.

As for West Ham, 2-1 flattered them they were abysmal apart from 10-15 minutes or so after the penalty where we struggled to take back control of the game and they looked threatening from corners.

Had to laugh when the camera panned to a frozen and thoroughly pissed off David Sullivan in the first half!

Well the lads remembered how to perform at the highest level outstanding performance from everyone involved

Perez was a different player tonight there is a great player in there ..

Youri goes underated class player 

Great to have Nididi back we are alot more solid with him in the team 

Madison Barnes Chilwell Ricardo Nacho all superb as well .

Evans and Soy and Kasper didn't have much to do 

4th place looks like it's back on and we should go into the Villa game full of confidence.

Well done Rodgers

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Iheanacho was quiet but then set up both of Perez's goals and ended the game all over them. He has end product and is our go to man.

Fair point, I can see why you'd say that. I'd say the assist for that 4th goal didn't really move the needle much, but it was definitely a great run that set up the PK, he deserves big credit for that. Plus I was a bit distracted after the 3rd goal, and may have missed some of his better play if it came after that. We were undoubtedly far more dynamic after 3-1, and he was a part of that, certainly. As I said, I was surprised, he has shown us some good stuff of late. He has made me completely forget Demi coming in as a sub, and Gray was outstanding there for awhile. 

Obviously a lot of positives but most delighted for Chilwell.  Some good attacking moves as soon as the confidence came back.  Has looked scared to be near the ball recently not helped by fans being on his back and recent nonsense about indiscretions.  We need to support this young team as they can be top class.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That was a complete performance for me.

Ndidi bossed it even though he was only giving 70% lol 

Also, what is it with shit refs and soft pens when we play West Ham? Lads deserve their clean sheet bonus tonight because that was never a penalty.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 2