Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Guest MattP

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his own rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

Edited by MattP

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his ien rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

Not my type 

The lippy reminds me too much of The Joker 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Same thing happened in Scotland earlier on in the lockdown. One of their chief health people was seen travelling out and about more than once and had to step down from her position too.

Shameful for sure!

Tbh Ferguson’s defence is that he tested positive weeks ago and should therefore be immune. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Not my type 

The lippy reminds me too much of The Joker 

Thought you were gonna say you don’t like the glasses :ph34r:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

Tbh Ferguson’s defence is that he tested positive weeks ago and should therefore be immune. 

And govt and their advisors are currently debating the pros and cons of widespread antibody testing ....... what’s good for the goose .....

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his own rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

That picture makes her look.a.half decent milf.

In the interests of research, I giggled her to gawp at more hot pics and was left sadly underwhelmed...funny unsexy figure and poor dress sense

*Googled. Freudian slip.

Edited by Paninistickers

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

That picture makes her look.a.half decent milf.

In the interests of research, I giggled her to gawp at more hot pics and was left sadly underwhelmed...funny unsexy figure and poor dress sense

*Googled. Freudian slip.

You’re right .....

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Oh God I've wandered into that part of foxestalk again where average middle aged women are held up as incredible beauties of our time. 

Every time I see Priti Patel my mind quickly casts to the fact that some posters on here have her as some sort of sex icon. And every time I become increasingly desperate to stay 24 for the rest of my life so I don't have to experience these strange thoughts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Every time I see Priti Patel my mind quickly casts to the fact that some posters on here have her as some sort of sex icon. And every time I become increasingly desperate to stay 24 for the rest of my life so I don't have to experience these strange thoughts

If you think that's bad just wait until you get to the age where you look at Andrea Leadsom and think "yeah probably would".

I have no basis for comparison but I'd be surprised if there was a bigger process of thought change in life between 25 and 35. You confront your own mortality, you realise going out can still be great but staying in is even better and you find the most peculiar women attractive.

41 minutes ago, MattP said:

If you think that's bad just wait until you get to the age where you look at Andrea Leadsom and think "yeah probably would".

I have no basis for comparison but I'd be surprised if there was a bigger process of thought change in life between 25 and 35. You confront your own mortality, you realise going out can still be great but staying in is even better and you find the most peculiar women attractive.

I’m at the the nigella lawson age.