Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

ITV evening news have just admitted to showing footage of a park full of people in Hackney claiming it to be yesterday as fake news, the footage was from before the lockdown even started 

• Haha 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

ITV evening news have just admitted to showing footage of a park full of people in Hackney claiming it to be yesterday as fake news, the footage was from before the lockdown even started 

And that’s the problem with social media warriors too. Only going off dodgy info and fake news.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I doubt this will be the only one, we have some pitiful reporting going on in this country.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, filbertway said:

You prefer that life stops for however long it takes to produce a working vaccine?

No!! Individuals and society,Simply has to Show more patience, and understanding...or "OUR"  the human race,situation!!! Things have to change...through The societies..Not temporary but for a very undeclared long time...I would suggest for ever...

The system hasnt Worked for us ...The R rate, will dictate our lives for sometime Not so soon...end of 2020-2022...???

Edited by fuchsntf

10 minutes ago, murphy said:

True.  Took me two days to get back from India on Aeroflot once.  I remember being stuck in Moscow airport for twenty four hours on the way back with raging, violent dysentry.

10 hours is the most I've done, I don't think I'd fancy anything much longer than that!

Here we go then, Boris time.

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

The media are fvckin lovin it. All of a sudden they’re in power, and in control of us all. Fvckin 15 minutes of fame and all that.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Boris is boring me already

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

He's all over the shop. Why is he fidgeting so much?

Took him a while to say something substantial. 

Work from from home but go to work if you can’t do that . I’m sure I’ve heard that before

increasing the fines! Sounds like they’re struggling from lack of speeding fines.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, murphy said:

I read somewhere that UK and Jordan are the only two countries not checking temperatures on and off planes.  The thing is, every passenger arriving here will have already been checked onto the flight.  In other words, the rest of the world is doing all the work for us.

Genius!

My in laws are due back from India today. They were due back last month. I will find out if they were tested when the left India as they will not be tested as they enter Heathrow. Considering my m.i.l works for NHS and maybe back to work this week she will be high risk if not tested.

The one positive out of this is that there's a time line. Something that has been lacking for a while but the dates are clear and it's not just 'June or July'. Conditional of course but at least it's something people can bear in mind. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The one positive out of this is that there's a time line. Something that has been lacking for a while but the dates are clear and it's not just 'June or July'. Conditional of course but at least it's something people can bear in mind. 

What does the timeline include and when?

Edited by Wymsey