Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Would be good to know about when families can meet.

Hard to believe that wasn’t addressed given some of the other (good) detail in there.

so you can go out whenever now really just make sure you keep your social distance.

Construction sites should all open up pretty soon as well then.. I think the June date is due to the furlough payout for employed, self employed.

Be interesting to see what drives the fancy little meter. Obviously infections will go up, so if it's actually on the R number and infections then we're gonna just be sat between 3 and 4 until the majority of people are infected. Seems like a really crap route to go down.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Yeah, I can go fishing. Fvckin season don’t start till the middle of June though.

But can I play golf? That's the question...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

What does the timeline include and when?

So much waffle I probably need to watch it again and listen again. Wednesday is when unlimited exercise can happen and you can play sports with other members of your household. 

There was some dates mentioned about schools oitnetially potentially returning especially for those with exams next year. 

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Visiting family not mentioned on the timeline? Or was that phase 2 if phase 1 is adhered to? 

Not mentioned. 

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Well that was underwhelming.

Yep. 

Odd how some have been told to go to back to work (construction and manufacturing was mentioned?) and potentially use public transport, therefore mix with other households, but you can't go and meet your own family :dunno:

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Sounds like it. You can go out and play sports as long as it's with members of your household.

But my wife and kids can't play golf :(

Edited by Izzy
  • Haha 1