Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Filip Benkovic to Bristol City (loan)

I think that they brought him in originally to cover for injured players. They have now returned from injury and the manager obviously prefers to play his own than someone on loan. Williams got sent off in the last game so it could be a chance for him to make himself undropabble 

9 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

For someone of his experience what a muppet, what was he thinking 

Loved the way that Mahrez always had him on toast, especially after he followed him out to the coach before bumping into Wasyl lol

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Loved the way that Mahrez always had him on toast, especially after he followed him out to the coach before bumping into Wasyl lol

I loved what Vardy did to him in that away game, with the shoulder barge and then a few months later follows it up with the goal vs Wales and you can see Williams face a treat in the background of the celebrations.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Surprised he still can't get a game even with Williams suspended and the team losing every week.

Always a big call to loan players out on here , sadly they rarely play , he would be better off back in our squad.

He seems to have struggled since the injury at Celtic. 

I found it telling, that he was the the bees knees in Scotland, however couldn’t cut it here upon return; then hasn’t been able to do it in the Championship.

Guest An Sionnach

Remember Benko is ten years younger than Jonny so when he puts his injury problem behind him he should be groomed as Jonny's successor. If we sign Bennett then we can afford to be patient. Observers say he has all the attributes of a top class CB so we must not give up on him.

22 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Getting good reviews after his couple of starts

Seems that many are impressed judging by comments on the OTIB forum. Comfortable on the ball, apparently. Some suggesting they should keep him for next season (although realistic that we wouldn't sell). 

On 04/07/2020 at 15:31, Sly said:

He seems to have struggled since the injury at Celtic. 

I found it telling, that he was the the bees knees in Scotland, however couldn’t cut it here upon return; then hasn’t been able to do it in the Championship.

been Carrying some knock or  other since returning from Celtic,life has Not been fair or Kind to him....Crazy I know,but it is too early to judge him.

just Take our own J.Evans..Mr Injury Prone himself...!!!  This season Hardly been missing.

11 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Seems that many are impressed judging by comments on the OTIB forum. Comfortable on the ball, apparently. Some suggesting they should keep him for next season (although realistic that we wouldn't sell). 

Would we loan him again? Full season with a pre season there?

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

If he continues to perform well and show some of his Celtic form, I would try to loan him to Bielsa next season potentially. They will need a much bigger squad and will definitely be looking at a couple loans because of that.

Guest An Sionnach

Personally I would have him on our bench next season to replace Wes. We need to find a place for Wes in our management team.