Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brooksy

Birmingham Pre Match

As full strength as we can be. Although I'd give Justin a go at left back.

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Soyuncu

Justin

Ndidi

Praet

Gray

Tielemans

Barnes

Iheanacho

I know I've said full strength and put Gray in the side but he can't be any worse than some of the others recently. Play Tielemans a bit further forward, where he doesn't have to work as hard and can use his quality better. Maddison deserves dropping.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

As full strength as we can be. Although I'd give Justin a go at left back.

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Soyuncu

Justin

Ndidi

Praet

Gray

Tielemans

Barnes

Iheanacho

I know I've said full strength and put Gray in the side but he can't be any worse than some of the others recently. Play Tielemans a bit further forward, where he doesn't have to work as hard and can use his quality better. Maddison deserves dropping.

Will remind you that you said that!

8 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Not sure if this has already been posted, but it looks like there will be a free (and legal!) live stream of the match: http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/mar/02/facebook-to-stream-two-emirates-fa-cup--5r-ties-020320?fbclid=IwAR18lQ5OuM9FLw-PZ_SphwX-T4T4IgM_26PoRRO_5BOp23WU8QkBCMi__CU 

So all games are being streamed by BT and BBC and then Facebook have 2 games as well.

Good find, I had no idea that was the case :D

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

So all games are being streamed by BT and BBC and then Facebook have 2 games as well.

Good find, I had no idea that was the case :D

Me neither, I just saw someone share on Facebook. I guess the club will announce it as close to the match as possible so as not to impact on ticket sales!

Ward

Ricardo - Bennett - Soyuncu - Justin

Gray - Ndidi - Praet - Barnes

Iheanacho - Vardy

Vardy needs to find form quickly, so imo if he's fit he plays. If not, move Iheanacho up and bring Maddison back in for a 4-4-1-1. Justin has looked good when he's played so I'd start him, and I'd like to see more of him and Barnes linking up. Unfortunately that means that Ricardo can't get a rest, so maybe we'll look to Fuchs and have JJ at RB. Evans has been immense, but I'd rest him as I'd like to see how Bennett slots in. Youri and Maddison haven't been on it lately so they can watch from the sidelines and let Ndidi/Praet run the show. We've got a lack of depth on the wing - Perez would be my first choice but think Gray will be up for it against his old club and get the nod - hopefully he doesn't overthink it too much...

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1633543/vardy-to-miss-cup-clash-says-rodgers?fbclid=IwAR1p1Sq1CIkrRqiPWgZxk8vptrHNVlI0eAvQt2frFmK9CQbots8XMs9h9N8

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that Jamie Vardy won’t be available for Wednesday’s Emirates FA Cup tie against Birmingham City.

However, the City manager confirmed that there are no fresh injury concerns in his first team squad after Wilfred Ndidi returned from the bench in Norfolk on Friday.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just seen the size of the away section for this lol 

Gunna have to be smacking the clappers extra hard for this one! 

Dreading how loud Keep Right On is going to be. 

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1633543/vardy-to-miss-cup-clash-says-rodgers?fbclid=IwAR1p1Sq1CIkrRqiPWgZxk8vptrHNVlI0eAvQt2frFmK9CQbots8XMs9h9N8

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that Jamie Vardy won’t be available for Wednesday’s Emirates FA Cup tie against Birmingham City.

However, the City manager confirmed that there are no fresh injury concerns in his first team squad after Wilfred Ndidi returned from the bench in Norfolk on Friday.

That's a shame because we've gone off the boil since he stopped scoring. Would have been nice to have a game where he can get back among the goals.

Nacho looked sharp against Norwich mind and was unlucky to have his strike ruled out.

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Dreading how loud Keep Right On is going to be. 

Birmingham are one of those clubs that when they want to can turn out a proper mob. But when you go to their ground for 90% of their league games it's flatter than Notts Forest's last 40 years of sporting history.  

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So pappy could feature ??

Still don't understand why he's not been offered a new contract. I love Hamza and he has a role in the team, but he can't provide a direct replacement to Wilf in the way that Mendy can. Why let him go and risk bringing someone else in who might not fit in with the team and we have other priority areas?

18 hours ago, David Hankey said:

If Rodgers wants to get to the Final he needs to put out a strong team. What is his ambition for the Club in this competition?

who didn't watch the Carabao Cup final yesterday, and wish it was us, well we got another chance.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

No good for me...as I don't have Facebook. But to be fair, I will be there. :D

Come on, there's plenty of tickets left. Don't watch on a dodgy platform (faceache) and come and watch for real!

Edited by fox_favourite

Give hirst or some one from the under 23s a run out can still put s string team out with one or 2 of them on the bench at least. I imagine wes and Fuchs will probably play and maybe ward. If nacho plays hope he gets a few