Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brooksy

Birmingham Pre Match

We'll go behind without a doubt but then turn it around and win, although I must admit I'm not as confident for this as I was - could totally envisage us losing this right now.

They'll bring a massive and loud away support and it'll lift them. They have nothing to play for in the league so will throw everything at it.

We have 5 days from Norwich to this, then 5 days from this to Villa - full strength team please, although frankly at the minute I couldn't even tell you what that is.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

We'll go behind without a doubt but then turn it around and win, although I must admit I'm not as confident for this as I was - could totally envisage us losing this right now.

They'll bring a massive and loud away support and it'll lift them. They have nothing to play for in the league so will throw everything at it.

We have 5 days from Norwich to this, then 5 days from this to Villa - full strength team please, although frankly at the minute I couldn't even tell you what that is.

I was thinking that at first glance but they are 4th in 10 game form table and 3rd in the 5 game form table so they arent completely out of the play off picture yet so not sure what sort of side they will put out.

That said, if they play their full strength team we need a performance like the one v Man City / post Christmas.

Good chance to try 1 or 2 new players in a different system and can keep strong team as not playing until the Monday after. Give N’Didi another 30 mins or so, hopefully Tielemans and Maddison can play their way into form

Schmeichel

Soyuncu     Evans     Fuchs 

Ricardo    Choudhary  Tielemans   Justin

Maddison

Iheanacho     Perez

Guest An Sionnach

I would bring Hirst straight into the squad for this and maybe even start him alongside Iheanacho . Need a totally different strike threat.

As supporters let’s get behind the lads here, they are bringing 5,000 and are going to be loud. 
Performances on the field haven’t been great but, in the stands we’ve sounded shite all season. 
Let’s get behind the young lads and vocally back them, not get on their backs!

• Like 1

This is the FA Cup.  It may not have the prestige of the past but we'd still love to win it.

Form is temporary.  We can get out of the rut we're in now.  And we do have the talent in the squad to cause other teams problems.  A boring 1-0 win might be all we need to turn the corner with better times ahead.

So don't give up.

• Like 2

Would like to see a solid 3-5-2 and as strong as possible, not only to give us the best possible chance to get through but also as a potential confidence booster. Probably get a 4-1-4-1 with all the usual suspects on the periphery getting game time. 

2 hours ago, Crinklyfox said:

This is the FA Cup.  It may not have the prestige of the past but we'd still love to win it.

Form is temporary.  We can get out of the rut we're in now.  And we do have the talent in the squad to cause other teams problems.  A boring 1-0 win might be all we need to turn the corner with better times ahead.

So don't give up.

Fingers crossed :fc:

Got a feeling Ndidi will play to give him some more match fitness. 

Think most first team should play but not Chilwell or Perez. 

I'd be inclined to play 3 at the back and 2 up front. Get Iheanacho in with Vardy or Iheanacho and Perez if Vardy not fit. 

Quite simply a lot of players need a kick up the arse but at the same time need to get their confidence back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

As supporters let’s get behind the lads here, they are bringing 5,000 and are going to be loud. 
Performances on the field haven’t been great but, in the stands we’ve sounded shite all season. 
Let’s get behind the young lads and vocally back them, not get on their backs!

👏