Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brooksy

Birmingham Pre Match

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Wow that's crazy. Probably a great move for him though, look how good the young players at Dortmund become. Plus they know they can fleece Man U for 4x that amount in 4 years time when he's the finished article. 

As well as knowing that Birmingham will have a nice sell on clause inserted. 

I would go with 

Ward 

Justin Bennett Soyuncu Fuchs

Hamza

Gray Tielemans Praet Albrighton

Iheanacho 

A more than capable side to progress. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I would go with 

Ward 

Justin Bennett Soyuncu Fuchs

Hamza

Gray Tielemans Praet Albrighton

Iheanacho 

A more than capable side to progress. 

I'd maybe swap Hamza for Ndidi and have Perez in behind Iheanacho

• Like 1

On 29/02/2020 at 06:07, Matt said:

sideway, backwards, sideways, backwards, backwards, sideways, sideways, FORWARDS!!!!....backwards, backwards, backwards to Kasper, sideways, sideways, back..... :sleep:

Depends on whether Chilly plays

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

So this is live on Facebook? Can anyone direct me to how I find it? Cheers

Search the watch section on Facebook.  Search for LCFC and then there is a live button.  Hopefully this works later. 

I have been a big critic of Demari, in fact post villa I felt completely done with him... perhaps an over reaction, perhaps not as he has consistently let us down. 

However, if he has a good game tonight I’d actually be interested in him starting against villa. We are lacking something at the moment, lots of players have been letting us down and he can be great on his day. Perhaps we need to give him a go in the Perez role and hope he can give us that little bit of energy we’ve been lacking. 

Probablt not but honestly, if the manager doesn’t drop players after Norwich then we are going to keep getting the same efforts

Edited by Lambert09
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

So this is live on Facebook? Can anyone direct me to how I find it? Cheers

26 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Search the watch section on Facebook.  Search for LCFC and then there is a live button.  Hopefully this works later. 

I'm guessing it'll come up on the FA Cup page:

https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesFACup/

6 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Sean has spoken: Ward, Chilwell, Bennett, Soyuncu, Perreira, Coudhury, Praet, Tielmans, Barnes, Gray, Iheancho.

Hmmm.  If that's right, then its still a decent side, considering.  Personally, i would have played Ndidi for match sharpness but then again perhaps BR feels caution necessary after coming back too soon previously. Evans definately needs a break, but Maddison being left out I think is more "dropped" than rested as he has been ineffective of late, and TBF he was one of the few that didn't get rotated over the xmas period.   Also would rather have seen Perez alongside Nacho, sorry but just do not rate Gray anymore. This is his last chance saloon i think. If he cannot turn it on against his old club then he has shot his bolt.

18 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Sean has spoken: Ward, Chilwell, Bennett, Soyuncu, Perreira, Coudhury, Praet, Tielmans, Barnes, Gray, Iheancho.

Decent line-up, that. Would've liked to see Justin get a run-out, but maybe we're hoping Chilwell can play himself back into some form. Evans needed a rest, and a home game against lower-league cup opposition seems as good a time as any for Bennett to make a debut. Presumably Ndidi isn't quite ready so Hamza's inclusion makes sense, and someone from the midfield bunch had to be dropped, so Maddison's ommission isn't too surprising.

That front 3 could go either way and be brilliant or disappointing - not sure there's much scope for a middling performance from them though, so hopefully its the former. Gray should be (needs to be) fired up for this one against his old club - I'm just hoping he doesn't overplay it by trying too hard to make something happen by himself, to the detriment of the team.

On 29/02/2020 at 13:11, l444ry said:

Would like to see a solid 3-5-2 and as strong as possible, not only to give us the best possible chance to get through but also as a potential confidence booster. Probably get a 4-1-4-1 with all the usual suspects on the periphery getting game time. 

After reading this i checked what their line up has been and was intrigued by 4 4 ****ing 2. Dont know what that means tactically against 3 at the back but what scared me is that theyve got that bloody jutkiewicz. Ild juke box himself.

Ex cov bastard is why it registered but im sure he used to score against is quite regularly for cov and (except) Burnley.

Bastard will score. I can feel it in my kidney stones 

34 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Can’t understand how someone close to the heart of the club is leaking information to a bloke off the internet. It just appears all rather village.

Obviously has a contact who knows the team line ups but his transfer knowledge is made up.

39 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Can’t understand how someone close to the heart of the club is leaking information to a bloke off the internet. It just appears all rather village.

Well he only gets the team news when we're losing on a regular basis...

• Like 1