Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

Albrighton will always create chances if given the chance. Beautiful assist for Harvey, anyone else in our squad would have probably played the easy ball sideways or backwards and recycled possession. 

• Like 1

Ndidi best player on the pitch, a real battle in midfield at times and he's been commanding. Huge to have him back.

Albrighton's grown into the game, still rusty at times and he needs to play regularly to get the best out of himself, it's a shame that's unlikely here now given his achievements.

Big lol at Targett too, well on Ricky getting a little hurt on turnip face for the attempted leg break at their place earlier in the season.

• Like 1

Look, I know a lot of people here are nervy at the moment, and for good reason, but that was an excellent half against a team playing like dogs and getting 10 behind the ball at all times. I hope everyone there gets behind the lads second half, because we're potentially one goal from these having to commit men forward, which could result in a cricket score.

We've made loads of chances even against a pretty staunch defense. Albrighton and Soyuncu are playing out of their skins and, but for an inch of forehead, we'd be two up courtesy of Iheanacho.

I want to buy Harvey Barnes a pack of Haribo at this point. With parental permission, of course. He looks like a Starmix kinda lad. :wub:

• Like 1

From the BBc website:

Marc Albrighton now has as many Premier League assists as Muzzy Izzet for Leicester City, with 26.

Only Riyad Mahrez (27), Jamie Vardy (28) and Steve Guppy (34) have more for the club.

Meanwhile, with three goals and one assist, Harvey Barnes has been involved in four goals his last four home Premier League games.

•  

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ndidi is actually an artist in mass destruction, he is essential to us. He eventually got us going. Should be 3 or 4 nil up though,worrying how poor our finishing is but scoring first was huge.

James Justin looks a real talent and I hope he gets a few more games there, Albrighton credit where it's due. Playing very well.

After a shaky start we’ve settled well and could be 2 or 3 up. 

Ndidi been excellent. We miss him so much when he’s injured.

Barnes lovely composure for the goal. 

Maddison’s corners were excellent. 

Very happy. Let’s have more of the same but with more of a clinical edge.