Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Villa. Home. Match thread.

Albrightons been terrific tonight, was worried when i seen him starting but hes really put in a cracking shift, justin brilliant so far, fearless going forward and flys into the challenge, good half and performance from the lads so far, please please please keep it up

• Like 1

Praet is clearly a good passer he just needs to speed it up a bit, then we create openings like when he tackled and passed first time to Barnes.

Thwse are rubbish we surely can’t not beat these

Praet and Ndidi have been dominating

Justin has looked good

Nice assist from Albrighton but overall the right side has been sloppy

Iheanacho working hard but slightly isolated for my liking, he is more effective in a two

After a very nervy start we settled into the game nicely.

Thrilled Harvey got his goal. Such a pitcher's instinct.  I think Justin has been excellent too.  We are a much better team with Wilf in it. And I have been ultra critical of him this year but I'm always thrilled when Marc Albrighton proves me wrong: he is looking dangerous tonight. 

Looking forward to Youri and Vardy getting some gametime too.

C'mon lads. 

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 1

Alot of people on here can go overboard with there comments and I wont get dragged into that. However, anything less than 3 points tonight and we should consider folding the club. Villa are absolutely honking! 

• Haha 1