Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

22 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I think this is the tip of a very big iceberg as someone alluded to earlier. Supporting this great club is certainly never ever boring. On a side note my grandson who was born in Nottingham  and  lives in deepest tree country has decided his life is with the foxes. The other grandad a massive red is suicidal 😂

Out of interest, what do you class as 'deepest tree country'? I'm quite pleased now i've moved to Ruddington, within touching distance of the Leicestershire villages :P spent ten years north of the river lol 

Leicester have agreed an initial fee of around £50 million, with further money due for add-ons and instalments.

4 hours ago, Beechey said:

Seems more certain in this article there's extra money due in the Chilwell transfer.

What gave you that idea :ph34r:?

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

I think this is the tip of a very big iceberg as someone alluded to earlier. Supporting this great club is certainly never ever boring. On a side note my grandson who was born in Nottingham  and  lives in deepest tree country has decided his life is with the foxes. The other grandad a massive red is suicidal 😂

That's great news. Congratulations!

I bet that is becoming quite common in the neighbouring counties. Just wish we could see the faces of the p1ssed off parents/grandparents/etc.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

That's great news. Congratulations!

I bet that is becoming quite common in the neighbouring counties. Just wish we could see the faces of the p1ssed off parents/grandparents/etc.

I don’t because then you hear all the Cloughy stories. “Back in my day” lol 

I know we’ve all had enough of Twitter for one day, but there are a few rumblings that the deal could fall through if he hasn’t fully recovered from his heel injury. 

Probably based off of guess work rather than knowledge 

13 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I know we’ve all had enough of Twitter for one day, but there are a few rumblings that the deal could fall through if he hasn’t fully recovered from his heel injury. 

If long term it could be an issue, then yes Chelsea may have a problem.

If it means he'll be out for 6 weeks rather than the 3 that was first predicted, Chelsea won't have a problem.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Chelsea are seriously doing some business, the gap between us and the top teams seems to be getting even bigger, just when I thought we were catching them. 

I know there is a clear difference between the size of club and the finances available to us and Chelsea, but frick me it’s disappointing seeing the business they are doing in comparison to us.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

Chelsea are seriously doing some business, the gap between us and the top teams seems to be getting even bigger, just when I thought we were catching them. 

I know there is a clear difference between the size of club and the finances available to us and Chelsea, but frick me it’s disappointing seeing the business they are doing in comparison to us.

They're doing two years business in one summer. What is so hard to understand?

5 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

Makes it even better when we beat them. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Wouldn't a heel injury prevent him passing his medical examination? I don't really know what they do in football medicals. Is it just ECGs and blood samples? Or do they have to do any physical stuff?

Prostate check.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Wouldn't a heel injury prevent him passing his medical examination? I don't really know what they do in football medicals. Is it just ECGs and blood samples? Or do they have to do any physical stuff?

I don't think an injury showing up automatically rules out signing a player in much the same way that you can buy a used car that has failed its MOT, but you think you can fix it cheaply.

25 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

Aye, in comparison to everyone else really. They are playing catch up after having a ban, but this is still above and beyond I would argue.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I heard they couldn’t find his right foot in the medical 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If long term it could be an issue, then yes Chelsea may have a problem.

If it means he'll be out for 6 weeks rather than the 3 that was first predicted, Chelsea won't have a problem.

I agree but 6 weeks of having to use a makeshift left back could be enough time for a manager to lose his job. 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Chilwell’s foot is old news

percy has spoken 

it’s going through