Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Just now, surrifox said:

Tahs club want to / need to sell for starters plus I doubt that there has been no contact to date 

Okay, but that doesn't mean it'll still be done within a couple of days? 

St Etienne might need/want to sell but it's just the manager being stubborn. Transfer fees (for Tah) would still need to be sorted and getting a deal done that quickly for Monday is wildly ambitious. Especially considering Leverkusen's first game is on Monday as well so I guess, if they haven't already, might want to sort a replacement out and/or not sell so close to start of the season? 

6 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Tahs club want to / need to sell for starters plus I doubt that there has been no contact to date 

Can’t imagine Leverkusen are that desperate for money now having made £85m from sales already (Havertz and Volland)

Edited by moore_94

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Okay, but that doesn't mean it'll still be done within a couple of days? 

St Etienne might need/want to sell but it's just the manager being stubborn. Transfer fees (for Tah) would still need to be sorted and getting a deal done that quickly for Monday is wildly ambitious. Especially considering Leverkusen's first game is on Monday as well so I guess, if they haven't already, might want to sort a replacement out and/or not sell so close to start of the season? 

I suspect that Brendan is getting fed up with all the dicking  about , he doesn’t seem to enjoy these will he / won’t he games as much as the rest of us . I think that as much as anything will force the clubs hand before we go further down the road . I could be wrong of course but given that Tarkowski is probably priced out this looks like likeliest target 

25 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I suspect that Brendan is getting fed up with all the dicking  about , he doesn’t seem to enjoy these will he / won’t he games as much as the rest of us . I think that as much as anything will force the clubs hand before we go further down the road . I could be wrong of course but given that Tarkowski is probably priced out this looks like likeliest target 

I don’t think Rodgers will have much to do with what’s going on. He’ll have likely approved our transfer targets and it’ll be the recruitment team sorting it out from there. Playing clubs off against each other to force one of them to play their hand and sell. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

28 minutes ago, surrifox said:

The dicking about is either we aren't yet offering enough or St Etienne are moving the goalposts on the fee they want. Fofana has made it clear he want to come for 60 bags a week.

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Fvcking love it when transfer threads get like this. 

Scouring over the bloke's social media, pulling it apart for a tidbit of hope that he's coming here. 

Prime FT, this.

Blokes from 18-70 all turning into professional psychiatrists looking at some teenagers social media. Love it!

33 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I don’t think Rodgers will have much to do with what’s going on. He’ll have likely approved our transfer targets and it’ll be the recruitment team sorting it out from there. Playing clubs off against each other to force one of them to play their hand and sell. 

Agree. his involvement is probably limited to the " I need a new central defender and I need one NOW"