Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Maybe it might just be me, and perhaps the pair of them were just worn down and deflated under bobbins management. But the Evans/Smalling pairing wasn't exactly the best defence at United. I'm not keen on a reunion.

It's a fair point. Both are more experienced operators now, though. Evans is often quoted as still being able to do a job at a big club, as evidenced in being part of our back line and finishing 5th in the league. Smalling is coming to the end of an impressive season in Serie A too.

With Smalling though, I do wonder if it's the Serie A effect that's keeping him fit. Italian sides do have this reputation of keeping their players in good nick for longer. If he came back over here he could well relapse to an injury-prone state.

6 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Max Aaron's 15m 25m

Tod cantwell 15m 25m

Callus Wilson 10m 10m

Nathan Ake 25m 35m

Sarr  15m 20m

Deulofeu 15m No thanks

Doucoure 15m 15m

Beundia 20m 25m

Sarr has 5 goals and 4 assists in 2000+ minutes of football, and a pass completion of 81%

Grey has 2 goals and 3 assists in 609 minutes with a, pass completion of 87.3% and gets roundly criticised. 

Not saying Gray should start, but I don't see the buzz for Sarr.

The risk/reward payoff is far better with Tsygankov.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

Sarr has 5 goals and 4 assists in 2000+ minutes of football, and a pass completion of 81%

Grey has 2 goals and 3 assists in 609 minutes with a, pass completion of 87.3% and gets roundly criticised. 

71F28507-CD62-4483-A170-F5224B8A0730.jpeg.59d1657cce4db057e13df71b303a33e5.jpeg

19 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Ok picking fault of 1 out of 8 isn't bad lol 😆 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

Ok picking fault of 1 out of 8 isn't bad lol 😆 

I'd take any of them at the price you mentioned tbf (apart from Deulofeu)

My hope is if Chilwell goes, he leaves quickly to Chelsea who are splashing, before the market settles down to low bids, especially for those relegated clubs who may be forced to sell but might not have too many willing to pay. 

Three players i'd completey love here is Benrahma or Deulofeu & tsygankov :wub:   ..You've got to be absolutely silly to pass off Deulofeu, He would upgrade our attack tenfold! very intelligent player, great eye for a pass, can finish and a humble mature character with A lot of Composure, belief and Drive in himself Consistently (Which we need soo badly!) to go with it, can play all front 3 positions plus bags & bags Of Experience from playing for big teams in the big leagues before van dijk boj'd his knee up he was on course for his best season stats wise i guarantee he woulda got double digits g&a's and helped keep watford up, he flipping dragged them to a fa cup final last season scoring the cockiest goal i think ive ever seen in a cup final lol only downside is will he be the same coming back from injury? And yes im the agent pimping him out Have a ganders http://sportwitness.co.uk/life-changed-watford-star-explains-wary-moving-bigger-club/ 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

And I thought I loved the coca cola championship

You Doyle.....

Nearly every one of those would improve our squad.

Just had to comment for the sake of commenting.