Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Sly said:

I don’t get Pukki ..... he declined as the season went on. Norwich fell off after playing decent football and they were awful at the end. Maybe, like us, it’s more of a mentality thing. They have some talented players in that squad. 

They just aren't good enough to play the style of football they tried to play.  They were overmatched.  Pukki has always scored goals when his team was creating a few opportunities, which Norwich pretty much stopped doing after the first dozen games when they league (except us) figured them out and turned them into a punching bag.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Bournemouth will be selling fairly cheap. They are in financial trouble. They owe clubs £81 million pounds in transfer fees alone, and are owed just £5 million back. None of their higher earners have relegation clauses in their contracts, so they are going to be spending an obscene amount on wages. They will be selling at fairly low prices. Norwich will be selling at whatever price they please, and Watford may have some small issues but after selling Doucouré, Deulofeu and Sarr they should be fine. Plus, they've got plenty of great youth players, on loan and in the squad.

I'd take Josh King from Bournemouth. Good footballer.

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Deulofeu under the right manager and full of confidence is lethal. I think he'd be a good fit for us personally. 

Yeah, good shout. Hopefully he recovers fully from his ACL.

5 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Mmm. A team full of relegation experts. Planning ahead?

Without this coming out wrong. That's an ignorant thing to say. 

There are plenty of examples of established teams buying relegated players, probably not that many players going to one team but a fair few of them would improve us. 

For me we have an 11. We don't have strength in depth. Maybe 3 to 4 players who can handle it other than that we need to invest. 

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Without this coming out wrong. That's an ignorant thing to say. 

There are plenty of examples of established teams buying relegated players, probably not that many players going to one team but a fair few of them would improve us. 

For me we have an 11. We don't have strength in depth. Maybe 3 to 4 players who can handle it other than that we need to invest. 

Jonny Evans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Harry Maguire too. There is value if we look carefully. Off the top of my head I'd say Max Aarons (if Ricardo were to leave) and David Brooks would be the players I'd look at. 

Robertson another one. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, dooflip said:

Pereyra has an amazing season 18/19. Watford have had a really bad season. But they have some

really good players, that in the right environment could thrive again.

If a good season for him is 6 goals 1 assist in 3000 minutes then i dread to think what he looks like when he's off it. 29 as well, he'll probably be heading to the championship.

I know I'm a sad act who knows his onions on players on the continent but the amount of fans who only suggest players from clubs in England and often from relegated sides is mystifying. Find a maverick on YouTube, get obsessed AND EXPAND YOUR MINDS.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I know I'm a sad act who knows his onions on players on the continent but the amount of fans who only suggest players from clubs in England and often from relegated sides is mystifying. Find a maverick on YouTube, get obsessed AND EXPAND YOUR MINDS.

A.****ING.MEN

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

But but but but but but but theyre not Premier League established 👀, come on Ric

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

Max Aaron's

Tod cantwell 

Callus Wilson

Nathan Ake 

Sarr 

Deulofeu 

Doucoure 

Beundia 

Get all of those for a total of about 130M.

Dont even think youd get half of that list with 130m tbh.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Viktor Tsygankov. I am so cosmopolitan.