Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

How can the club be the best at closed door matches?

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

Tablets on each seat zoom calling ticket holders, season ticket holders get to watch from their normal seat and make noises which are then broadcast from each tablet.

Not far away.

Danish club AGF Aarhus are installing a giant screen along the side of the pitch, creating what they call "the world's first virtual grandstand". There will even be a section for away fans.

Can't the club do something a club in Norway did and put a big screen in the car park, for fans to watch the games in their cars (such as the one where Filbert Street used to be, or the one close to where Vichai's & co memorial garden is)?

Especially if it's seen for free, instead of paying to watch it on Sky etc.

Joking apart, I’m well up for buying something daft to put in our seats. We probably won’t ever get an opportunity like this again. Or perhaps union FS could erect and pls Tifo banner off they have any? My favourite being “let slip the dog’s of war” gives me goosebumps just saying it on my head.

Edited by Pliskin

3 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

33000 Jamie Vardy mask

Vardy likes the opposition fans to spur him on, not sure himself will have the same effect. 

Can the tannoy man play a few clips of "Jamie Vardy your wife's a xxxx"? Or anyone live nearby that could time your daily exercise to walk by with a megaphone :ph34r:

There must be cheap technology that allows us to connect audio in real time and it be aggregated and played in the stadium and on tv?  I guess there may be a lag of some form which might make it a bit weird for the players but hearing everyone reacting would surely be a step forward. Don’t think there would be a need to censor this as the aggregated sound should drive out any individual comments. 

On 23/05/2020 at 19:48, Pliskin said:

Joking apart, I’m well up for buying something daft to put in our seats. We probably won’t ever get an opportunity like this again. Or perhaps union FS could erect and pls Tifo banner off they have any? My favourite being “let slip the dog’s of war” gives me goosebumps just saying it on my head.

Those words of the Bard need to be used more often. It celebrates arguably the greatest night down the City, ever. Good opportunity for merchandise and so much better than 'Forever Fearless' or 'Be Fearless' or whatever it was. 

On 23/05/2020 at 16:49, Captain... said:

Tablets on each seat zoom calling ticket holders, season ticket holders get to watch from their normal seat and make noises which are then broadcast from each tablet.

With technology now that would be so easy and quite cheap! Shove the tabet in a cardboard cut out.

The clubs could even make some extra cash. Charge £10 for virtual attendance or whatever, get a sponsorship from a tablet and bluetooth speaker manufacturer. 

I am astounded that no-one has done this yet. 

I would make a prototype but just don't have the time or money to do it at present, even though I think it could potentially make a tonne at present. Thanks to Corona I am loaded with debt for the foreseeable. 

Leave all the artificial fan noise out of it. This is a time of reckoning for football and a well overdue reminder that live matches aren’t even half the spectacle without fans in the stadium. Let the club, the league and the tv companies hear what a bland viewing experience it can be without vocal fans in stadium. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Leave all the artificial fan noise out of it. This is a time of reckoning for football and a well overdue reminder that live matches aren’t even half the spectacle without fans in the stadium. Let the club, the league and the tv companies hear what a bland viewing experience it can be without vocal fans in stadium. 

Yep. No need to dress it up as anything it isn't.

2 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I understand what you are saying but I think its more allowing the fans to be part of it really. I miss going and having a good shout and sing.

To be honest if they allowed fans in I would go even now.

Its possible we may not be allowed in Stadiums until later next year, I think it would be nice for fans to be someway involved before then, 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

3 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Like clappers?