Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

5 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-57881364

Doing the right thing - even reporting the right thing - can be dangerous, no more so than in this technological era.

A strange question perhaps but why is it relevant that it’s an ‘Israeli’ tech co ???

I mean if it were a Mexican company, would the report state ‘Mexican surveillance firm’ ?   I rather doubt it……..

Sorry to disappoint everyone in England who thought they were getting rid of Katie Hopkins for a couple of weeks, but she’s just been deported from Australia without completing here 2 weeks hotel quarantine.

What an absolute pillock she is!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

A strange question perhaps but why is it relevant that it’s an ‘Israeli’ tech co ???

I mean if it were a Mexican company, would the report state ‘Mexican surveillance firm’ ?   I rather doubt it……..

I'm inclined to believe that the nationality of the company would be reported no matter who it is as I've seen that in similar news reports in the past, but that's purely anecdotal on my part.

On 18/07/2021 at 19:00, Buce said:

For anyone who wants to know what inbreeding looks like:

Police release images of 10 men wanted over Euro 2020 Wembley final unrest

_119476732_wembley10.jpg

why do they all have football shaped faces?

On 18/07/2021 at 13:00, Buce said:

For anyone who wants to know what inbreeding looks like:

Police release images of 10 men wanted over Euro 2020 Wembley final unrest

_119476732_wembley10.jpg

When ffs  will my Brother & Extended family ever learn...

normally they are so Quiet Bull-mastiff owners, But do suffer,later trying to enter maturity with Grazed-knuckle syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/07/2021 at 09:15, Cardiff_Fox said:

For a government what have waffled excessively about immigration control, seem to hit record levels of migrants crossing the channel quite a lot. 

With nearly 1,000 coming across in the last 3 days alone, it makes one wonder if or when the situation will ever be resolved.

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Doctor Who's John Bishop in car crash avoiding 'big chicken'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57916501

He can use it as a bit in one of his stand up routines. He can say he was driving and, do you know what, nearly hit a great big chicken, but he will do it in a Scouse accent which makes it 10 times funnier

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

18 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

He can use it as a bit in one of his stand up routines. He can say he was driving and, do you know what, nearly hit a great big chicken, but he will do it in a Scouse accent which makes it 10 times funnier

No doubt he cried FOWL

4 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

Can't be solved in any humane manner without working with the French.

The French authorities don't now intercept boats that are still within their territorial waters, because the criminals organising the crossings threaten to drop someone over the side if they do.