Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

This is it for me. Do we think we’ve improved our starting XI by getting Chilwell out and Castagne in? 

Im not convinced we have, whereas Tagliafico is more likely to be an upgrade on Chilwell for me.

Exactly we definitely haven't. it's a significant downgrade with castagne where as the likes of tagliafico, Gosens, Telles would have been an upgrade. But Chilwell was shit anyway according to most people on here so I guess we don't have anything to worry about? lol

Edited by peach0000

Nicolás Tagliafico seems to fear that his desired summer transfer will ricochet. Following Chelsea, Leicester City is also threatening to pull the plug on a potential deal.
According to Sky Sports, Atalanta Bergamo's Timothy Castagne is the top contender to succeed Chelsea acquisition Ben Chilwell in Leicester. Tagliafico is also in the picture, as is Robin Gosens from Atalanta, but the 24-year-old Belgian seems to be preferred. The British media writes that the asking price is the reason for this.

Castagne would be cheaper than both Gosens and Tagliafico. The Argentinian is said to be allowed to leave Amsterdam for 25 million euros, but a considerably higher amount is also circulating abroad as compensation. The fact is that Ajax cooperates if a good offer is made in time.

Outside of England it is relatively quiet around Tagliafico. The alleged interest of FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid has been discussed, but does not seem to be concrete for the time being.

7 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Nicolás Tagliafico seems to fear that his desired summer transfer will ricochet. Following Chelsea, Leicester City is also threatening to pull the plug on a potential deal.
According to Sky Sports, Atalanta Bergamo's Timothy Castagne is the top contender to succeed Chelsea acquisition Ben Chilwell in Leicester. Tagliafico is also in the picture, as is Robin Gosens from Atalanta, but the 24-year-old Belgian seems to be preferred. The British media writes that the asking price is the reason for this.

Castagne would be cheaper than both Gosens and Tagliafico. The Argentinian is said to be allowed to leave Amsterdam for 25 million euros, but a considerably higher amount is also circulating abroad as compensation. The fact is that Ajax cooperates if a good offer is made in time.

Outside of England it is relatively quiet around Tagliafico. The alleged interest of FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid has been discussed, but does not seem to be concrete for the time being.

Still doubt this guy will.come to us....but after all the slagging the club has had, wouldn't it be great if, little do we all know, we are actually playing a marvellous hand here?

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Still doubt this guy will.come to us....but after all the slagging the club has had, wouldn't it be great if, little do we all know, we are actually playing a marvellous hand here?

It would be amazing 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

The way I read this...there saying that Ajax are asking more from English clubs and we won't pay. The agent is now worried he and his client is not going to get a pay day and so is trying to persuade Ajax to sell at 25m.

Just now, TommyK said:

The way I read this...there saying that Ajax are asking more from English clubs and we won't pay. The agent is now worried he and his client is not going to get a pay day and so is trying to persuade Ajax to sell at 25m.

Just now, TommyK said:

I hope it works 

9 minutes ago, TommyK said:

I would agree with Clubs stance if that is the case. So the link to Castagne is only to put pressure on Ajax to sell for 25 million. 

What I don't understand is Ziyech cost just under £40m if reports are correct and Van De Beek is been touted to United for around £40m. So why would Ajax think a 28 year old left back is worth the same as Ziyech and Van De Beek. Think Tagliafico needs to throw in a transfer request. Playing in Dutch league is not much better than playing in Scotland. Do feel a bit for Ajax as they built a good team and it's been ripped apart but that is the way football is now and there always a "bigger" club looking to take your players with the lure of more money. 

8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

What I don't understand is Ziyech cost just under £40m if reports are correct and Van De Beek is been touted to United for around £40m. So why would Ajax think a 28 year old left back is worth the same as Ziyech and Van De Beek. Think Tagliafico needs to throw in a transfer request. Playing in Dutch league is not much better than playing in Scotland. Do feel a bit for Ajax as they built a good team and it's been ripped apart but that is the way football is now and there always a "bigger" club looking to take your players with the lure of more money. 

Theyve already replaced VDB and ziyech with quality players though and apparently already have the most talented lb in argentina lined up for when tagliafico leaves, theyll be fine.

On 31/08/2020 at 23:00, jayfox26 said:

Seriously?

14 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Seriously?

I was being a bit dramatic but it's not great. It is better than the Scottish league obviously and there are some decent players in that league but it's miles behind the prem, Bundesliga, la liga and serie a. 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I was being a bit dramatic but it's not great. It is better than the Scottish league obviously and there are some decent players in that league but it's miles behind the prem, Bundesliga, la liga and serie a. 

It’s a feeder league, yeah.

It has competitive teams throughout, so it’s nothing like Scotland.