Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

This isn't going to happen, is it? It's going to be Rose at best. 

I wonder why, it seems that we want him nad he is keen on a move to the PL.

Have Ajax priced him out of the move they had apparently promised him, or is he keeping his options open fro a bigger club or CL club?  There's only half a dozen clubs that are a bigger draw than us in the PL right now imo.

If it's the latter,I would be tempted to tell him to make his mind up pretty quickly as we need a replacement and if he's not willing to act now we will have to move on.  

5 hours ago, foxile5 said:

This isn't going to happen, is it? It's going to be Rose at best. 

I will say a prayer before sleeping tonight with a request to the Almighty (no not Chris Sutton) that Rose remains at Newcastle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

One thing that we have going in our favour in pursuit of this guy or any other

top draw Lb is that there is probably only a handful (or less) of clubs in Europe that 

will be willing to spend 30m on a Lb this summer.

It doesn’t look like we are to be honest. Genuinely think we’re struggling for funds

6 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

You might genuinely think that @adam95581, but you have no evidence in support.

We’ll be fine, maybe not as soon as we’d like, but we won’t leave the window under strength 

Evidence !

WTF ? 

It has no place here

Have you read the forum title 

FoxesTalk LCFC fans forum

Transfer Talk

The place for all transfer speculation.

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

You might genuinely think that @adam95581, but you have no evidence in support.

We’ll be fine, maybe not as soon as we’d like, but we won’t leave the window under strength 

Sorry, I forgot that all opinions on here had to be backed up by hard facts. Might be a pretty quiet place on here if that’s the case...

P.S. you might want to provide some evidence for your opinion there, Steve. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Playing again for Ajax v Frankfurt.

I think it's fair to say we can bum this one off. What a waste of time

What? Maguire played for us in friendlies before he went to Man Utd didn't he? 

Just cos you play in a friendly doesn't mean you're definitely staying. The club have said he can go :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What? Maguire played for us in friendlies before he went to Man Utd didn't he? 

Just cos you play in a friendly doesn't mean you're definitely staying. The club have said he can go :dunno:

I fear that the lack of progress on this one is due to the player's reluctance to join us, rather than Ajax being unwilling to sell him for the right price. 

• Like 2

As we all know playing in friendlies does not mean he is staying. Could be wrong here but he is in a country which would mean if we bought him now he would have to quarantine for 2 weeks so would miss the 1St game of the season  anyway and maybe we wanted him to play a more competitive game. If he is a player we really want I hope we get him. If we don't  so be it. Will not go all mardy if we don't bring him or others in.  I have faith in King Power and they have always tried to do what is right for the club. For all Those fretting that we haven't signed anyone cut them some  slack. We are in a pandemic and if just if KP have to cut back a bit they deserve a break. Cannot see it is that bad myself but I trust them to do the right thing