Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

24 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I fear that the lack of progress on this one is due to the player's reluctance to join us, rather than Ajax being unwilling to sell him for the right price. 

Maybe. But maybe there's still discussions to be had. None of us have any idea! 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If tagliafico was going anywhere soon then he wouldn’t be playing either .....

Irrespective of that, we aren’t signing him .........

Correct..

He didn't fit our MO from the off. It was always wishful thinking. 

We buy cutely. Whether it be a Cambiasso or Evans or Fuchs on the way down or a Wilf, Maddison, Ricardo on the way up.

We don't buy peak. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MPH said:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS PLEASE CLOSE THE ENTIRE TRANSFER SECTION UNTIL WE HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE SOMEONE IS SIGNING

Not a bad idea actually. It's like when you've been waiting for your food at the restaurant for a long time so you go to the loo and by the time you come back, your food has arrived. 

Works like a charm every time. 

Close the transfer section.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Might as well close the forum and all just read the Leicester City official twitter in that case. 

to be honest i don’t feel like i’m hanging on a knife edge waiting for someone to post in general chat confirming which new language they have learnt only to find out no one has actually learnt a language  i can deal with that level of intensity 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Looks that way.. this is why they need to be quick as other teams will come in 

agents have a list of interested parties and potential places to go 

If we had made enquiries its more likely that his people knocked us back awaiting interest from bigger more attractive  clubs 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

agents have a list of interested parties and potential places to go 

If we had made enquiries its more likely that his people knocked us back awaiting interest from bigger more attractive  clubs 

More like we just didn’t want to

pay up 

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Van Der Beek was left out of the two friendlies, due to an impending transfer. 

Tagliafico played in both games. 

I can’t see this happening. 

I don’t actually think we’ve placed any bids yet. It’s all just paper talk at the moment.

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

There's no way Ajax want as much for Tagliafico as they are asking for Van der Beek. Tagliafico will go for about £20-25m max.

Fully agree which probably means we’re not interested I’d like to think if we were we would pay that fee.