Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We will have a budget .....if we overspend in one area then we cannot afford to spend in another .....

Yes, but with Fuchs injured we literally have nobody to play in that position other than a youth teamer. 

if the radiator pipe has burst at Xmas, you just have to pay the plumber

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We will have a budget .....if we overspend in one area then we cannot afford to spend in another .....

We won’t sign anyone other than a LB! We’re so tight it’s a joke. Can’t keep selling key players and not replacing them 

9 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

We won’t sign anyone other than a LB! We’re so tight it’s a joke. Can’t keep selling key players and not replacing them 

I do love reading well articulated posts, filled with both logic and points based upon evidence. 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

We will happily pay 30M for Perez but not 40M for this guy lol 

I assume we're hoping to buy more than just a left back in this window. If the Chilwell money all goes on a replacement what's the point in selling him? 

There's literally thousands of left backs in the world, Tagliafico is just one. 

We need to picking someone up for now more than 20 and investing the rest in attackers.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Thought was Laura Woods?

Thanks goodness I didn’t read that before I went to bed last night!

i think gosens much more likely than tag because the two year age gap makes a sell on in two years much more feasible if Thomas fulfils his potential 

I actually think neither if pushed to make a call 

9 hours ago, hejammy said:

It's so bloody annoying.... I keep seeing as this topic as "hot" and I'm like finally something but yeah... It's another 3 pages of "Maynardism

:appl:That is definitely a thing

• Like 1

I'm starting to get pretty concerned about this season.

I would have said that we needed an additional 3 first team/squad standard players (quality RW desperately) to cope with the extra games and travel. We're 2 weeks from the opening game now and the only business we have done is selling our first choice left back.

Couple that with the injuries and suspensions, it's going to be a pretty makeshift side we put out for the first couple of games so we'll probably struggle to get off to a storming start and prevent that losing mentality carrying over from last season.

Sounds like Tagliafico will need persuading and it could take a while- if it doesn't materialise then we're in trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hejammy said:

It's so bloody annoying.... I keep seeing as this topic as "hot" and I'm like finally something but yeah... It's another 3 pages of "Maynardism" 

You've been here since 2008.  Have you learned nothing?

I'm sure we won't be spending £40 million on this guy but I don't think that is the price tag. Maybe Taglifico wants Champions League football you certainly get the feeling that he is not overly keen on coming to Leicester hope I am wrong.

You can see this dragging on and the other names we have been linked with are certainly not at the same level. Surprised how slow off the blocks we are this season- I hope Sky Sports are wrong when they say we have just drawn up a shortlist to replace Chilwell - surely this has been in place for a while.