Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Andy King to leave at the end of the season

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Definitely a good person to have around the squad for his experience and character. If he can still do a job is another question. 

Hopefully Pearson signing Simmo, James and Kingy doesn't come back to bite him. 

Also love how they've blanked out King Power but kept the SCB sponsor on the sleeve 

Surprised they have him in our kit but at least they have City in red. 

So which of our old boys will be the next Robin? Drinky? I think the rest have retired. I suppose that Shakey and Walsh might rock up at some stage. 

44 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Can't be many Championship clubs that can boast about having 3 Premier League winners. 

Is Knocky still around, De Laet? 

Matty James isn't a Premier League winner. He played 0 games for that season, you need to play 5 games to get a medal.

And Knockaert left us the season before for Brighton.

De Laet is actually doing well back in Belgium and playing European football with Antwerp. Knocked Spurs out the Europa League last season. Going to the Championship would be a step down for him currently.

Edited by Sampson

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Surprised they have him in our kit but at least they have City in red. 

So which of our old boys will be the next Robin? Drinky? I think the rest have retired. I suppose that Shakey and Walsh might rock up at some stage. 

Kante to arrive as well, with Mahrez

32 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Matty James isn't a Premier League winner. He played 0 games for that season, you need to play 5 games to get a medal.

De Laet is actually doing well back in Belgium and playing European football with Antwerp. Knocked Spurs out the Europa League last season. Going to the Championship would be a step down for him currently.

Obviously didn't qualify for a Premier League winners medal but I think the club requested one for him due to his off-pitch contribution. 

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Knockaert left us on a free to go back to France then joined Brighton later in the season we won the league.

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Obviously didn't qualify for a Premier League winners medal but I think the club requested one for him due to his off-pitch contribution. 

Keeping the treatment room open? lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Pleased for King he seems an absolute top bloke. Really hope Pearson does a job there next season.

Same. To be fair Pearson putting his own team together will demand good attitudes, and having that in spades in King, Simpson and James - they'll add a bit of quality, but more importantly is the experience and chemistry. I'll be keeping an eye on them next season, really hope they all do well

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Imagine us getting Bristol City in one of the cups at home.

Didn't know Kingy was a Bristol C fan as a kid 

With our signings and the way LCFC is moving forward a slaughter will be on the cards.