Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - Post Match Thread - 0-0.

Not even joking but that for me ranks as the worst performance I have ever seen from Leicester.  They did nothing for 90 minutes.  These players are millionaires off this sport and that's all they can give?  Fooking  diabolical and they should be ashamed.  Not one of them gave a toss about that game.  

• Like 1

Rubbish. Rodgers needs to start earning his money. Need someone to grab the game by the scruff of its neck but we dont have that. Team selection woeful and subs made too late. Should of been at least 2 at half time. Top 4 looking a struggle now. 

• Like 1

Goodbye champions league, prepare for the relegation battle next season. Utter shite all round, Brendan, all the blame is on you for the appalling team and formation selection. Amateurish at best. Garbage.

Edited by sishades
  • Haha 1

Watching that felt longer than lockdown. 

It should be a criminal offence to start both N’didi and Mendy together in CM. Immediate 5 year sentence without early release.

Not the first time Rodgers has made that mistake, if he makes it again he’s clearly not as good a manager as we think he is. No excuse to start two holding midfielders against Brighton at home. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Didnt deserve to win it all. Brighton outclassed us first half.

Hi Mr Hinchcliffe. 

Outclassed lol. Really doesn't take much to impress some people. Brighton were as dogshit as we were from minute 1 to minute 90.

• Like 4

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Not even joking but that for me ranks as the worst performance I have ever seen from Leicester.  They did nothing for 90 minutes.  These players are millionaires off this sport and that's all they can give?  Fooking  diabolical and they should be ashamed.  Not one of them gave a toss about that game.  

Jesus ****

Guest ttfn

It’s one thing not winning that game, it’s another thing playing poorly.

It’s another thing altogether not having a single shot on target at home to a relegation struggling side.

I’m surprised people aren’t more alarmed by how poor we are. 

Explain this.

Brighton player handballs the ball just outside the box, gets fouled and penalty given. 

Brighton defender arm in un natural position and no penalty give? Horse shit of the ****ing highest order  

• Like 1

Rodgers, clearly got the team and formation wrong and then didn’t want to show he was wrong by changing it at half time so we persevered with it in the 2nd when he should’ve manned up and accepted he’d got it wrong. Oh and Gray surely has blown his last chance to stake a claim as a starter. 

Does this team actually want to finish in the top 4? Never seen a team play with so little urgency in my life. Its like they're happy to settle for a point against relegation fodder. Generally worried about us dropping out of the top 4 over the next few weeks with the performances on the whole weve given since january.

That was like watching us under Puel.

Slow and boring first half, all over them in the second but yet again struggle to break a lower side down.

All of them were bang average today but I have to pick out Maddison, he is so frustrating to watch, why on earth is he lofting corners in when they have defenders that are 6ft4 and 6ft7? :nono:

Anyone actually enjoy watching us anymore? If so, how long in until you remember how boring we are to watch and you wish you’d done something more productive? 

I’ll be surprised if we finish top 6 now. 

Liverpool

Man City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Wolves 

Then between us and Spurs I reckon