Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

My Step-Father, through a club contact, had the privilege of touring the new training ground this week.

It was mentioned to him that Rodgers wants this area "top-secret" to main team staff and academy members only, and that no supporters are allowed to tour the grounds; and also any filming from outside of the area looking into the inside or any aspect of this area being mentioned on social media is forbidden by the club.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

My Step-Father, through a club contact, had the privilege of touring the new training ground this week.

It was mentioned to him that Rodgers wants this area "top-secret" to main team staff and academy members only, and that no supporters are allowed to tour the grounds; and also any filming from outside of the area looking into the inside or any aspect of this area being mentioned on social media is forbidden by the club.

I actually don't mind that.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Which area?

22 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

Which area?

Am assuming the main complex (where the big curved office is), the other surrounding buildings nearby owned by the club, where the first-team pitch/pitches are and the sports science analysis area for player assessments/rehabilitation are located (the sports science/rehab area is still being installed, due to the complex technology that's being bases there, and should be all up and running for club use by the start of next month).

Edited by Wymsey

28 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Am assuming the main complex (where the big curved office is), the other surrounding buildings nearby owned by the club, where the first-team pitch/pitches are and the sports science analysis area for player assessments/rehabilitation are located (the sports science/rehab area is still being installed, due to the complex technology that's being bases there, and should be all up and running for club use by the start of next month).

Ah right makes sense. I was gonna say I thought the idea was to let the plebs in to watch u23 games

On 07/11/2020 at 08:10, Aus Fox said:

No but they have names different parts of it after past and present club staff:

So far they have the:

Nigel Pearson Media centre

Eadie/James rehabilitation centre 

The delivery entrance has a Harry Maguire turning circle.

Riyad Mahrez airport shuttle bus

• Haha 4

Wondering if there will be some kind of official ribbon cutting or plaque unveiling type ceremony? Perhaps a royal (Prince William?) to do the honours given Vichai and Tops connection? Or perhaps delayed until the world gets back to normal. 

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Wondering if there will be some kind of official ribbon cutting or plaque unveiling type ceremony? Perhaps a royal (Prince William?) to do the honours given Vichai and Tops connection? Or perhaps delayed until the world gets back to normal. 

Would be quite strange given he's a self-confessed Villa fan.