Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

Compare the post match reactions of Lampard after Chelsea's poor performance yesterday and Rodger's waffling platitudes today. Enough said. We've been rudderless since Christmas. Those calling for a change are not overreacting. Rodger's has no fight. Great when he's winning, clueless and gutless when he's not.

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Actually,  we were fairly well built until this twat arrived. He's built absolutely bugger all. He's added Perez, whoopeedo. 

We were 12th and spiralling when he was appointed and now we're 4th having been in the top 4 all season- you're right, what a twat.

• Haha 2

I hear alot of talk about Rodgers man management skills.

I struggle to see him galvanising players and a team, I really do.

We always were best when our backs were against the wall but the last few years I just feel like we just roll over too easily.

I personally put it down to negative, defensive football breeding a negative mindset and players thinking - not this shit again.

Play to strengths.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If we could tempt Wilder (highly unlikely) who'd take him? 

I would but there's no way our players would cope with his straight talking ways and public criticism.

He's got his dream job anyway.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
Just now, theessexfox said:

We’ve been woeful since Liverpool dicked us on Boxing Day and he’s shown no sign of having a clue of how to fix it.

That was his fault and all - we played that daft lop-sided 4-2-3-1 which gave TAA all the time and space he needed to run that game.

I’ve said throughout that I don’t want to sack him but the more I think about it the more I think of his absolutely mental tactics in our biggest games and wonder if he’s cut out for this.

Guest ttfn

Also worth remembering that Bournemouth’s best player (a defender) went off injured just before half time.

If ever there was a time to turn the screw...

4 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

Compare the post match reactions of Lampard after Chelsea's poor performance yesterday and Rodger's waffling platitudes today. Enough said. We've been rudderless since Christmas. Those calling for a change are not overreacting. Rodger's has no fight. Great when he's winning, clueless and gutless when he's not.

I agree reaction after dropping 5 points  against Norwich  2 against Brighton  and Watford  and 3 against Bournemouth  was woeful  and a bad day at the office approach is not needed . We will probablly finish 6th in apart from the top 2 the worst premier  for years

what gets me, he doesnt even admit he played a part in the defeat in changing the tactics, 

facts are we was plating reasonably well, looked comfortable etc, he changes it and well it all went to shit,

the book lies so what at his feet for the defeat imo, and he could well be gone sooner rather than later tbh 

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Also worth remembering that Bournemouth’s best player (a defender) went off injured just before half time.

If ever there was a time to turn the screw...

That’s the problem though isn’t it, we have no clue how to 😕