Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Imagine being told around Xmas that you'd balls CL qualification that badly that Man U were on joint points and GD was non existent. And we were playing a must win game vs spurs with mendy, praet, hirst, bennett, thomas, justin all on the pitch lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

goal difference is level now no? Whatever they beat West Ham by, we'll need to beat them the same

Remember our goals count double as it will be +1 Leicester, -1 Man Utd.

We need West Ham to keep it down to a two goal defeat. 

Just now, bfox said:

Imagine being told around Xmas that you'd balls CL qualification that badly that Man U were on joint points and GD was non existent. And we were playing a must win game vs spurs with mendy, praet, hirst, bennett, thomas, justin all on the pitch lol

I'd have assumed there had been some sort of team bus tragedy. 

4 minutes ago, adam said:

The tactics are of a relegated side. Not one in the top 4. What we bringing on young lads on for. No hope and the game plan is a shocking. This spurs side are not great but we have given up 

Because we don't have anyone else?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

It will matter because we can still beat Man Utd and overturn the goal difference :dunno:

I keep my hopes up, it would be amazing if we did do it, but I fear the United game will be more of what we saw here. I'm definitely too pessimistic though haha