Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

1 minute ago, dnewty said:

We've got too many injuries and we haven't made any attempt to replace Mahrez properly. Until these things change we will struggle, I would also question if any other club with top six aspirations would have given 36 year old wes morgan a new contract ?

Still fine with Wes as fourth choice CB with the bonus of his leadership behind the scenes.

It's vesting that Bennett buy option that's making me ill.  Sure hope it's five "starts" and not five "appearances".

Just now, KingsX said:

Still fine with Wes as fourth choice CB with the bonus of his leadership behind the scenes.

It's vesting that Bennett buy option that's making me ill.  Sure hope it's five "starts" and not five "appearances".

Personally , I think both would be a waste of money which will be more critical post Corona.

Guest ttfn
Just now, purpleronnie said:

I think most of us are, the summer transfer window will be our most important for years.

Good news is that it sounds like the Bennett deal is tied up 

We’re not going to repeat our September-December performance next season, we’re not going to be handing out 9-0 thrashings and the big 5-6 are going to come back strongly. 

Unless we massively invest we could tumble into the bottom half, and Vardy will be 34 at the start of the season.....