Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

The tactics are of a relegated side. Not one in the top 4. What we bringing on young lads on for. No hope and the game plan is a shocking. This spurs side are not great but we have given up 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

I can see your point and its a good one. If we hadn’t completely collapsed the way we have i’d share that view but in my opinion he was given a golden opportunity with the 4 month break to readjust, reevaluate and position ourselves to assault the back end of the season but I really think he was banking on the league being cancelled. It explains why we’ve come back and looked leggy and generally poor and not motivated.

Wasting that break and blowing the lead we had just leads me to think that long term he isn’t the man for the job. I hope i’m wrong and would love to be proven wrong. 

Been saying for few months now. Rodgers is a good coach. No doubt about it. But sadly he is no manager. No good tactically and substitutions are mystifying at times. Line ups another mystery.

Huge plus last week for me, was us using the flanks as easy out balls for cards to.chase on too. This put us on the front foot and allowed vards to create. 

We've hardly seen vards today and no out balls.down the flanks. 

Just now, Gerard said:

I'd take it now.

As long as Man Utd don't beat West Ham 3-0 or more the a win will see us qualify next Sunday, 

goal difference is level now no? Whatever they beat West Ham by, we'll need to beat them the same

• Haha 1

Just now, FerrisBueller said:

This second half has made

me feel a bit better in a way - they look completely clueless. We've got no chance really and to be in the position we are in a league where teams have world class subs, we just can't compete. 5th is about right.

Fifth is about right. 

1 minute ago, adam said:

The tactics are of a relegated side. Not one in the top 4. What we bringing on young lads on for. No hope and the game plan is a shocking. This spurs side are not great but we have given up 

'cuz the old ones are on the pitch

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Next time you want to have a moan about Ricardo, Chilwell, Maddison, Soyuncu etc. just cast your mind back to this game and the state of this lot.

Shows how important Chilwell is though, doesn’t it? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I do wonder how many "scoring chances" the guys who keep posting that pic are actually getting ...

for a free roaming poacher type in a lockdown it's not easy to find yourself on the end of a cross i can tell you that

On the other hand if you're target man a living in a box have a trusted assist-supplier only for yourself then it's a wholly different ball game ;)