Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Schmeichel

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Perez

Iheanacho

Gray

Vardy

Look, our defence looks suspect whatever so play a back four and try and another attacker in. We'll need to win so no sitting back on anything.

This team actually looks class

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Last match all to play for. The reason I love football. Pressure. Bring it on!

On paper with a depleted squad would say 3-1 to United. However, I've been wrong so many times in the past and we know Jamie usually does well against United. Hoping we can forget about the points dropped, live in the present and really go for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Not having that, mate. Our destiny was in our own hands, and we’ve pissed it away simply because our bollocks weren’t big enough.

I agree that ultimately we weren't good enough. However, it is a fact that had the Man City ban been upheld then we would've qualified for the UCL. 

9 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Maguires shite any team that have paid more than £40 million for him, have been royally ripped off.

Even though they'll finish above us, it was still the right decision to take the money. They didn't spend £80-odd million on him to finish a few points above Leicester and scrape 4th, he was supposed to be their Van Dijk.

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

No chance, they will be 2 or 3 up in the first 30 minutes and that will be that. We just don’t have the personnel available to compete with them at the moment.

They aren't amazing, seeing this makes me think we win if we can produce 90%, i'd actually prefer it if we end up needing to win rather than draw against united, today was a decent performance but lacked pragmatism and was naive at times, Man Utd will have more possession which means we won't get caught as easily on the counter. Even with injuries we play some good football just need to be a bit sharper in both boxes.  

7 minutes ago, twister said:

united will be miles ahead on goals difference before sunday even happens, they will tonk west ham

so the seasons gone for me sadly.playing for pride now.

I’m really not convinced they will. West Ham are playing well and Moyes would love to get a result there. Man Utd were poor against Palace and lucky to get the win, and they’ve been pretty awful today. I’m not convinced Utd will have an easy time of it on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I’m really not convinced they will. West Ham are playing well and Moyes would love to get a result there. Man Utd were poor against Palace and lucky to get the win, and they’ve been pretty awful today. I’m not convinced Utd will have an easy time of it on Wednesday.

Agreed. It’s just the kind of match that West Ham will turn up for. 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I really hope you’re right. If we go into next Sunday’s game needing to win by any score, I’ll definitely take that.

We are at home, where we played brilliantly only a few days ago, and even this seemingly passionless group of players would surely be up for the chance to beat the mighty Manchester United for a Champions League place - even without the fans to cheer them on.

13 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Bar Vardy we have no threat. They have threats all over the pitch against our makeshift and glacial defence. We're long odds against winning. 

Nacho has to start at least he knows where the goal is and links up well with Vardy if he don't start then we have no chance whatsoever

• Like 3