Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Got very little faith that we'll get anything from this game. Ranieri, Little, O'Neill (God) and even Pearson would have been practical with our set up at Tottenham. Whatever went through Rodgers mind to think we could go toe to toe with them with six seriously good players unavailable?  We chased a game that didn't need chasing and played the same old predictable way. Mourinho sucked Brendan in and spat him out . Will be the same old story  against Man Utd.  

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aeropars said:

Whatever happens, i do not feel we deserve a place. If we did make the cut I would be fearful for how we would fare in the champions league. 

For me it all feels like who has lost the champions league places. Not who has won one. 14 points clear at one point should not result in a Europa league spot if you have any amount of quality in your squad. 

I don’t fear for next season because I have no expectations. But we need to learn that we need strength in depth. That’s something we are clearly lacking. 

I wouldn't have thought that at Christmas but I do worry as to how we are going to balance European football with Premier league given our squad depth. We will need to add 3/4 quality players at least without losing anyone to manage the situation. 

43 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

Looking forward to this! 
Depending on what happens with Man U vs West Ham - All the pressure will be on Man U!

Chesea have two tough games - all to play for.

Lets enjoy the ride and support the lad🏆🏆🏆🙏🏽

Love attitudes like this, I just don’t have it in me to look at it like this.

We’ve been So bad for so long (we were OK today), what gives anyone the impression that given our form & United’s/Chelsea’s that we’re going to have 4 results go our way in the last 4 of the season. 

hope I’m wrong but feels like blind faith 

51 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We need a 22 man brawl with multiple broken jaws and red cards this evening.

Chelsea are doing their best to assist us in that, to be fair.

Only Bailly gone plus a Maguire head wound, but they keep kicking Fernandes........they just need to get him properly! 

Lads come out but we are a man down, only 10 emerge....

From the comfort of the hospitality one guy in a hoodie stands up.

He leaps from hospitality, tearing off his hoodie revealing his full kit.

Its Ricky. It’s 5-0. It CL.

I have a Shreddie up my nose.  :ill:

Schmeichel

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Perez

Iheanacho

Gray

Vardy

Look, our defence looks suspect whatever so play a back four and try and another attacker in. We'll need to win so no sitting back on anything.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I've analysed Utds play and have a master plan. We line up 4-2-3 (no stick with me on this)  with the addition of Choudhury, instructed to just follow Fernandez everywhere ala Kaamark v Juninho. When his inevitable yellow card comes he switches roles with Ndidi.

Kasper

Justin

Evans

Morgan

Thomas

Ndidi

+ Choudhury  (Here, there, every f****** where)

Tielemans

Perez

Vardy

Barnes

just call me Bielsa, Champions league sorted 😉

That’s actually a really good plan.

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Schmeichel

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Perez

Iheanacho

Gray

Vardy

Look, our defence looks suspect whatever so play a back four and try and another attacker in. We'll need to win so no sitting back on anything.

Morgan Against their pace? This is not ‘walking’ football.  Give Johnson a crack, he can do no worse.

1 hour ago, lcfcfoz said:

Must win. And hopefully if man u don't beat West ham by more than 2 it's win and we are in. Let's hope pool and wolves beat Chelsea too and then a point will be ok

Bournemouth match wasn't must win, Spurs match wasn't a must win....this match also might not be a must win if Chelsea lose to Liverpool and Wolves. I'd be happy with a draw if it's enough to finish 4th

• Like 1

I fancy Chelsea will win one of their remaining two games. They look well on top against Man Utd now. Are only real chance is to beat the Reds. Slim chance but you never know. We'e not buried yet. 

Kasper

Justin   Evans  Morgan  Thomas

N'didi

Tielemans  Praet

Perez

Iheanacho  Vardy 

And a lot of prayers

Our centre backs are decent enough but are snails. Unless Brendan keeps his full backs deep to sweep either side (doubtful) he will continue with a three. Coaches seem to be too clever by half these days. Full backs play as full backs, wide players play as wide players. Brendan is one of the modern lot that likes full backs to be wingers. Simple game complicated by coaches.