Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Utd will lose to West Ham in the week then it will be 0-0 94th min de gea will round it out to Maguire who will score an own goal on purpose run around celebrating taking his shirt off to show his city shirt with Utd are sh*t on the back while windmilling in osg face then run and 2 foot tackle Fernandes just for being a diving c**t.  😂 

• Haha 3

We’ve got a one game playoff to make the Champions League. At home, against a team who’ve started the same XI for 8 games straight or something, and have another game midweek they need to win. Trying to look at the positives, we’d have taken that at the start.

Sure we’ll get battered Sunday with this back line - but we all thought the same against the Blades too who had it all to play for against us.

and how absolutely brilliant would it be to beat them and have us and Chelsea go through, just for the look on Maguire’s face. Would make the last few months all worthwhile.

Edited by Mad Dog

5 minutes ago, Beechey said:

So have I. Even though I'd love us to play CL football, I also don't think we deserve it in the slightest.

I thought we had to win all three after the Bournemouth shambles and now we haven't.

Difficult to say if we deserve it or not. I think we'd have gotten top 4 quite easily but for Covid and a ridiculous injury record.

It’s europa for us next year, which is a great result. We haven’t been in Europe for a few years and if we progress to the later rounds could get a few tasty draws. 

United at home, can be a free hit. I think they will beat us but I want to see how we progress for next year. Hopefully, no Bennett. If we need to play the three, start Darnell. Keep Thomas. I don’t see United dropping any points in the next two, they’ve had their defeat today.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wes really shouldn’t play next week .....it was clear today that a mobile CF will take the pee out of him. the sheff Utd forward line was made for him.   But can you see rodgers dropping the club captain ???

Who would you play at centre half then?

• Like 2

I would not be surprised to see Chelsea and utd lose in the week, leaving the table as is with a game left. 

We'd still firmly be expected to lose to utd but who knows and a point would do. 

This isn't even blue tinted specs, this is just how this season seems to have gone thus far.

I wonder if this thread will all be doom and gloom if Man Utd fail to beat West Ham by three or more.

I certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with most on here.

We could be a 1-0 home win away from the CL and I'm only encouraged of what I've seen of Man Utd today. We have all week to prepare for this and they still have another game, I for one am still full of hope.

• Like 2

I’m ever the optimist and feel we’ve had some amazing performances in the past, who knows Chelsea & VARchester United to lose their last 2 games and we pip them at the post Brendan gets the lads to play the performance of the season and grab 3rd place back ?:ph34r::scarf:

On Thursday nights, under the lights, we'll be in Kazakhstan...we'll be in Belarus...

Not quite sure it has the same ring to it as Porto/Brugge but we'll have time to perfect it lol

Edited by Frost

10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I wonder if this thread will all be doom and gloom if Man Utd fail to beat West Ham by three or more.

I certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with most on here.

We could be a 1-0 home win away from the CL and I'm only encouraged of what I've seen of Man Utd today. We have all week to prepare for this and they still have another game, I for one am still full of hope.

Exactly, it's our cup final for a champions league place, we can win this