Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

3 minutes ago, Bluefoxtim said:

No it doesn't.

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

No for every goal we score against united we gain +1 on our goal difference and they lose - 1, so a swing of 2 for each goal. 

Ohhhh yeah lol Apologies lads. 

Shit day all round.

• Haha 1

With the way other teams are strengthening I don't think we'll get another chance at champions league in the foreseeable future.

All the regular to 6 are in top form and are on the up. We're on the way down and next season a top ten finish will be seen as a good achievement.

It can't be underestimated how much of a disaster missing out on champions league will be too the future success of our club.

8 minutes ago, Walkers said:

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 15 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 13 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 10 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 8 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 7 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 5 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 3 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We still have a better goal difference than Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! All we need to do is beat Man Utd!!!

It'd be funny if it wasn't true:nono:

• Like 1

Just now, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

None of this trying to be clever 5 at the back, let’s just have a go, it’s s**** or bust! 

Kasper 

Justin
Evans 

Morgan

Thomas

Ndid, 
Tielemans 

Gray

Perez

Barnes 

Vardy

I agree but with that can we play two up front.

I'd drop Ndidi and play Youri and Praet in central midfield. Ndidi far to slow on the ball.

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Think realistically we'll be looking to win by 3 goals which obviously is going to be very difficult.

As long as Man Utd don't beat West Ham by 3+ then the winner will qualify regardless of the scoreline.

It's far from over.

1 minute ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

None of this trying to be clever 5 at the back, let’s just have a go, it’s s**** or bust! 

Kasper 

Justin
Evans 

Morgan

Thomas

Ndid, 
Tielemans 

Gray

Perez

Barnes 

Vardy

I've said this since before the arsenal game. We aren't suited to play 3 at the back especially given our injuries. I'd rather we play two defensive mids in Ndidi and Choudhury if we want to retain a defensive shape but I'd rather we go for it with a line up similar to the one you've selected. 

Dont like how all his ex team mates are wa nking over Ole, his completely lucked out since lockdown with the talent at the club.

Any success this season is in spite of Ole rather than because of him and to be honest if he doesnt challenge Man City or Liverpool with that squad next season he deserves the sack.

Saying that, I hope he stays for years to keep Man U away from any future title challenge...

15 minutes ago, shailen said:

There is a chance that man utd lose against West ham, and then we'll only need a draw with our goal difference. Stranger things have happened in football 😂

DRAW?!  You uave seen our lot play recently, ya?

I no longer bet (please see the compulsive gamblers thread in general football chat) but I'm telling you, we will win on Sunday and get top 4. I have never been more certain of anything in my life, we look in to the abyss and do the fcukin job. Chill everyone, it ain't that bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

United will beat West Ham by 2 or 3. That means we'll need to beat United by 2 or 3 on the last day.

No it doesn't.

Man Utd win by two we just need to beat them.

Man Utd win by four and we need to win by two goals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some tired bodies out there, so a full week's rest will be useful.

I think playing to win will suit these players more than playing to avoid defeat, and ultimately they should play with a bit of freedom.

I'd look to play Gray, Barnes and Pérez as a trio behind Vardy in a 4 at the back, and have a go at them.

It's still possible until it's over.

Don't start Bennett.

He was bad enough against Spurs' attack and I dread to think what he'll be like against a better Man Utd one...

Kasper

Justin - Morgan - Evans - Thomas

Ndidi

Gray - Tielemans - Perez - Barnes

Vardy

• Like 1